Chapter 15.

Thanks for reading and for the votes guys! Keep reading and voting! So ya know this is a slow update and this is my first story so sorry again for some mistakes. My bad

Love youuuuu xx

------------

Sara's P.O.V

Oh God how I miss these foooooddd. I miss this place. When I was 14, I always came to this night market with my siblings. I missed everything in here.

We bought so many food especially Mark. I didnt understand, he ate too much but his body still like a stick especially his legs. I felt like wanna cut it. No wonder Cassie had a huge crush on him right. I just bought a drink which was green tea and two types of food. Anna already warned me not to buy too many food because she knew at the end I will threw it all. Its not my fault lol.

Jason? Well I didnt know what was wrong with him. Its his right to choose any girl right? Just forget about him for a while or maybe forever?  We walked to search something. Actually Andry forced me to accompany her. Mariana was just too cocky. Her expressions looked disgusted of the place. I nearly screamed to her ' DUDE THIS IS NIGHT MARKET SO DONT FREAKIN ACT LIKE THAT.ITS UGLY YA KNOW. THIS IS MALAYSIA NOT SYDNEY IDIOT ' but if I said it for real, I will be the happiest person in this beautiful world.

Anna texted me that she waited for us in the car. We headed to the car then my eyes locked to Mariana and Jason's hands. Wow their hands were GENTLY intertwined. Duhhh you thought I couldnt see that in the dark huh. Just Relax Sara. You can find a guy that MORE PERFECT than him. But he's too perfect. Oh shut up!  I opened the door and got into the car.

We all talked about the foods here, the drinks, the surrounding and everything. Then Mariana interrupted " Dont you guys notice that Sara bought only two types of food. I think she wants to diet to get a guy "
Me with an annoying face said slowly but in a harsh tone because she was tooooo annoying
" Kau fikir lawak ke weh  ( You think its funny huh ) "

To Mariana, you had to thank me because I didnt say you were a biatch. Lol. Allah still protect me from saying that word.

--------

Oh my God. My tummy. I think it will explode in 3,

2,

1

No its not explode lol.

All of us were talking about random things except me. I didnt talk too much. I rather ate with my own world than watching Mariana feeded Jason. Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew. Okay keep calm Sara.

Inhale. Exhale.

Great.

I interrupted by saying " Guys tomorrow we're going to Midvalley. Anna, you can send us there right? "

" Sorry I have to meet some clients tomorrow. Dont worry, I'll send you guys to the KTM ( train station ) "

" okay then. Im going to meet him. Wanna me to say something for him? "

" Him? Oh! Nothing, just send my regards to him " Anna said with a smile.

Im going to meet Harris tomorrow. Finalllyyyyy. I knew everyone was curious with the 'him'. They will know it later. I didnt have to tell Jason.

*yawn* ya know when your tummy was full of food, you will feel sooo sleepy. When I was about to lay my back on my bed, my phone vibrated,

Jason :)

Tomorrow I want to talk to you for a while in the train. Please.

Do I care? I knew he will ask so many questions about Harris and kept apologising me. Dude, Im not a freakin toy for you to play anytime you want. I just ignored the text and went to my dreamland peacefully.