Chapter 28.

It's not too late right to say Ramadhan Kareem readers ❤

Enjoy 😊

-----

" Jason , come to hospital now! "

Hang on, what happen?

" What happen? Is Sara okay? "

I am so panic right now. What's in my mind is Sara only.

" She's unconscious! "

" okay I'll be there now! "

" be safe Jason "

With that , I exit my art room and take my car key. In my heart, I pray that she will be fine. Allah, please help her.

Luckily, I'm already wear a good clothes on my body.

" Sara , do it for me "

I don't want to lose her again ya Allah.

------

Sara's p.o.v

Muhammad Jason. He came into my life since I had a terrible accident. My mom had told me that he's my close friend since me and my parents moved to Sydney.

I am so proud of him because he converts to Islam and look at him just now, he didn't feel shy to join the tahlil session.

The small box from Cassie!

I take it from my drawer. This small box is cute and I don't have any reasons why. Inside the box, there's so many pictures of me, Cassie , Mark and the most important is Jason.

Most important huh Sara?

Probably yes. Well I don't even know what is wrong with me. I'm just like starting to fangirl about him alone. Yes, maybe people say that I'm not ' normal ' for already like someone else after a few days or months of Alif's lost. Sigh. I do miss Alif. But it's not so good to act like I can't accept the faith.

Besides, I had read an article and it says
" why when you lost someone , you feel so so so down ? It is because the distance between you and Allah is quite far. If you feel so peace and can accept the faith that he or she is not for you, means the distance between you and Allah is so close "

Means I can accept the faith this fast because Allah helps me and I'm so grateful , Alhamdulillah.

Okay back to the box, I look at the pictures one by one. To be exact I feel like I really miss our friendship. From these pictures, I can feel that our friendship is so freakin close.

I smile alone when looking at our pictures laughing together at the funfair.

" Jason! I want that panda "

" No "

" Yes "

" No "

" Yes "

" okay fine. You should be grateful I'm expert in that dart thingy "

That voice

And my head is in pain all of a sudden. Okay relax maybe because of the weather is quite hot today.

Great, my head is okay. I continue looking at those pictures scattered on my comfy bed. My head. My head is spinning. Ouch.

" Mom! " I shout from upstairs.

I try to walk to my mom downstairs but my vision is unclear.

" Trip to Malaysia by Sara and Cassie. Wow! "