Chapter 27.

Happy, excited, proud, shock, cry, hurt, sad, afraid. Sigh. It's like a package of emotions plus tulips and blood.

Who expect she will go through all of this again? From her dad, then goes to her fiancè. She's strong enough to face these challenges.

Now, I'm standing behind my love at the grave. I mean Alif's grave. She don't wanna go back. She still here staring at the grave, just like Alif will be alive again.

Many people already went back include her family. I'm the one who will wait for her and I don't even mind.

" Sara, you can't be like this. Staring and crying here won't make him alive again. God loves him more. "

She shakes his head. I sigh again.

" your mom must be worry about you now. She's waiting for you at home. "

She wipes her tears with his hand and stand up. With her pale face , she says " can we come here again? "

" sure " I give her a sweet smile. She smiles a little bit and look away. I walk beside her towards my car. I'm afraid that she will faint .

I open the car door for her. She says " thanks " and smiles weakly.

Along the journey, she just quiet. As quiet as when I sent her to the hospital. She looks outside. Her face is so empty.

" wanna grab some food? "

She looks at me and shakes her head while smiling a little. " No thanks "

She refuses it politely.

I sent her till her house door. I told ya, her mom waits her at the door.
" Thanks so much Jason. Don't forget to come tonight "

I nod and smile. " InsyaAllah " before heading to my car, " Erm Sara, don't forget to eat. Take care "

She just nods and smiles weakly. Again.

I'm home alone actually because dad had an emergency , so he went back to Sydney right after met Sara's family and Alif's family to say sorry for what happened. I will start working as a CEO on next two days. So bored to stay alone at home!

Beep beep.

Sara Alana ;

Hm. Jason, I'm sorry for not talking  much and refused to go eat with you. By the way, thanks for sending me home :)

Automatically, I smile. At least she notices my existence lol.

I am so glad if she is my wife. Okay you're thinking so far right now. I really hope she will have her memories back as soon as possible. I looked at my watch. It's nearly Maghrib. I run upstairs quickly. Dude, its freakin scared to stay alone in a big bungalow. Seems like I have to build a family hahah.

---------

* Sara's p.o.v *

I feel so peace after praying. Allah helps me to heal the pain by duà. Its working. Alhamdulillah. I learn to accept the faith. Allah will replace him with someone who more better than him. Who knows? He is the best planner. Beep beep.
I take my phone on the table.

Jason Harold ;

Nahh its okay. Nothing big! I understand your situation. Just don't forget to eat okay? See ya tonight !

I smile automatically. Okay what is wrong with my lips? I'm so grateful that he gets me. Don't forget to eat okay? I just remember that I haven't eat anything yet today.

Without wasting any seconds, I go downstairs and see my lovely mum preparing for dinner on the table.

" Mom, I'm hungry " say me with my childish voice. She comes towards me and hug me tightly. " How do you feel honey? "