Chapter 6.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter!

----

" Take care okay? Don't do something bad "

" Dad, Im 18 not 14 "

" If theres anything happen,call your sister okay " My mom said as he hugged me.

We already at the airport except Andry. She should be here earlier than us. While we're waiting for her, my dad were talking to Jason's father, Harold. I knew they talked about work. My mom of course were talking to his mom, Louisa. Ergh how strange when their child were not talking to each other. I tapped my foot and I knew he smirked at me by looking with the corner of my eye.

He broke the silent and said " You never change "

" Do I have to tell you that I have change or not?  " I glared.

" Please don't act like this in front of our parents. They will know this. "

" You know what? I better get hurt with something truth not a liar like you "

" It's been a year "

" But the pain is still here " I nearly cry. No. Don't cry don't cry.

" Can you take a second and forgive me? "

" Its not that easy " I said and I got up as I saw Andry was here already.

A few minutes later, there's an announcement said that we have to go to the gate now as its a last call. We hugged our parents for the last time before start our journey. Guess what? Mark and Cassie were so happy. I can tell both of them were hyperactive.

I hope jet lag won't hit me. I brought my polaroid and iPod shuffle. Without them, my life will not complete .

---------

We already arrived at the airport.
" Finally! We're here! " Mark jumped excitedly.

I laughed " Not yet weirdo "

Andry also laughed. " Guys, we have to transit to.... What we called that place Sara?"

" Terengganu " I smiled

" God why is it so hard to pronounce " Jason said and rolled his eyes.

" Can we go to to McDonald's? Im starving "
That's Cassie. She always hungry but she still maintain with her slim body.

* At the Mcdonald's *

I'm not in a mood to eat burger. I want pretzels.
" You guys can wait here. Cassie cancel my burger. I wanna buy something else. " She nodded. I whispered to Andry to tell that I'm going somewhere to buy pretzel. She nodded and smile.
I saw Jason walked towards me. " Andry, how about I follow Sara. Yea you know she 's a girl so it's quite dangerous to walk alone. " " Yes. That's a good idea. I don't want anything happen to my students. "
" You're not gotta be kidding me right. " I muttered. I walked as fast as I could to Auntie Anne's  but he still can walk past me.
" You don't have to walk faster " He smirked. " Then you want me to walk in a slow motion? " " Sure. " "You annoyed me too much Jason Harold. " He said something but I ignored him.

At Auntie Anne's, I bought two hazelnut pretzels. I saw Jason sitting alone waiting for me at the table. So I bought a pretzel dog for him. I went to him and smiled " Nah " I gave it to him. He smiled as he stood up and took it.
" Thanks. You're weird "
" Is it weird if someone being nice to her friend? "
" So I'm not your enemy anymore? " He  giggled.
" Maybe. " I mumbled.
Before going back to them I stopped at a shop to grab a few bottles of mineral water for us. Maybe we will arrive at Terengganu at night. I can imagine how tired am I after this.
----
" Hey Andry and the weirdoooss. Have a good meal huh? " I didnt know why I was so happy.
Mark furrowed his eyebrows and said " Cassie, don't you think your bestfriend is sick? "

" No I'm not " I said as I took my phone out while eating my pretzel. I heard Cassie laughed and looked up to her. Suddenly Mark looked at Jason " * cough * I think its because of you * cough * " I glared at him. Andy didn't get it because she didn't know anything.

I scrolled on my Instagram and my eyes just saw the lovey dovey Jason and Mariana 's picture. I told ya this was a game. I cursed under my breath and put my phone on the table. Jason noticed it " What did you say? " " Nothing. " I didn't dare to  look at him when answering his question.

" Andry, can I go to the surau? I mean I want to pray. I'm afraid it will be late. Can ah? "

" Ya sure. Besides we still have about an hour. We will wait you here. "

" Thanks Andry " I smiled. I will not forget my obligation as a Muslim. They understood my religion and I was grateful to have people like them around me.

- A few minutes later -

After finished my prayer, I quickly went to McDonald's to grab my luggage as announcement for the last call was made. We quickly went to the gate. From Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu, it took about an hour but basically it depends on the weather so hopefully the weather will be nice to us today.

In the flight, I could not sleep. I looked at the beautiful cloud and I suddenly thought about my parents. I don't miss them but I'm afraid if my dad torture mom again. He always scolded mom even my mom didn't do anything. I'm afraid something bad will happen but I hope not. O Allah, please protect us from satan. I pray in my heart till I felt a drop of my tears fell. I've been through this since forever plus when I saw Jason and Mariana together at the park.

Since the incident, I barely talk to him. I even deleted his number that was why I asked Cassie who sent the message. I thought he was the guy who will never leave me but he did it even though he was not my boyfriend. He can be my bestest friend ever but I was wrong. I put too much hope on him till I felt very weak. Imagine, whenever you sad, whenever someone tried to beat you up he will be  there to save you, to be at your side and comfort you. He knew about my family's condition.He broke my heart and I was done with everyone.

I thought when I moved to Sydney, my life will get better but I was wrong. My life still the same as I was in Malaysia last three years. I've been through the same thing. All I ever do is, stay calm and think positive because everything happens with some reasons. I hugged myself not to cry even more but I failed. I quickly put on my hoodie jacket so that no one will see my bad face.

A/N
------ Yay! DONE FOR THE CHAPTER 6.  i hope you guys like it. I really want this story be popular one day. I hope so! xx