Chapter 25.

How do you feel when you let your love go because of some odd reasons?
Now you still stalking him eventhough he already replace you in his heart

Just a few words and it is not relate to this story. Enjoy 💓

--------

Today is so so tired. At last, I already sent the last assignment of mine to my fierce lecturer as tomorrow is the last day as a UNIVERSITY STUDENT! Alhamdulillah, I work hard and study smartly 😎 to be a famous fashion designer for 4 years and I did it! Oh ya , I told ya before this that I wanna follow Ana's step right? Well my mom didn't allow me to be an accountant. She wants me to be a fashion designer and open a boutique. So I just follow her.

About my friends? Hm. Eventho all of us study in different university, we still hangout together once a month. Guess what! Fea and Danny are going to marry soon! I'm so happy for them.

Alif? Remember a few years ago I asked him to tell his girlfrined oops I mean ex-girlfriend about the way she wore? Alif gave her some advice about it but you guys guess what? She couldn't accept it and she said that Alif acted like he was a Sheikh! And I was like ergh this girl. At last, she left Alif and went to somebody else hahaha. We've been friend for a year and we become so close as he went to the same university as mine. After a year, he confessed to me that he still have a crush on me. That's why he didn't cry or dissapointed when his ex-girlfriend left him. I told him that I need time to love him back. He wait, wait and wait.

* one year later * * Flashback *

" I already have the answer " I told Alif after we grabbed our lunch.

" Really? " his eyes were shiny *lol* .

" yup. I like you too "

" Really? This is really surprising! "

" You seems so excited "

" of course! Dont' worry I promise that I will take care of you and one day I'll bring you to my parents "

* End of flashback *

Awh how cute Alif is right? He stole my heart back. And guess what? I AM ALIF'S FIANCEE NOW. I can see his effort to make me fall in love with him again. But,

Eventhough I'm in love with Alif, his name always invade my mind. Everyday. Yes, everyday I'm thinking about him. I don't have any idea why.

Jason, why I always thinking about you? I tried to forget him but failed. Ergh, forget it.

Ohh ya! About my late dad's case, police already settled it. I don't wanna talk about who killed my dad because I already open a new book. A new book? Really Sara? I stare at my engagement ring and smile alone. " THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE! I'M GONNA BE A WIFE! "

KNOCK! KNOCK!

" Stop shouting! You disturbed me sleeping! " That's my brother. I look at my phone. No wonder he be so mad, it's already 3 am. I put my phone beside me and travel to my dreamland. Tomorrow will be a happy day because it is my Graduation Day! wohoo!

----------

Jason's POV

5 years I didn't meet her. There's hundred thousand miles between us. How can I meet her. Thanks to Allah after she's going back to Malaysia , my dad hired a spy to watch her and her family for safety. I just can hear any news from him about her, my only love, Sara Alana. It's not that hard to forget our love. It's like a gift from Allah to us. When I knew she met a guy named Alif, I felt like she already forget me. Didn't she remember me for once? Of course she didn't! That's why she will be Alif's wife soon! Allahu! Why is it so hard to accept!