Chapter 1

1 year later...

"Are you okay Katherine?" Sky asked me, I looked up at her. Tears were filling in my eyes, the rose was now dead, just like my family. "Katherine? Answer me," I looked back down at the grave. There was only one flower, and that was mine. 

"Katherine?" I turned around, it was my Father. He had just gotten back from his job, he was a game designer and was working on more mods for Minecraft. 

"What are you doing here Dad?" I asked with tears falling down my face, "you never came before. And now..." I felt my whole body shake with tears, and sadness. 

"It's been a year Katherine, I came to tell you that you should be moving on." I looked at him, with anger and sadness in my face. 

"You're telling me to move on from the woman that gave me life?! My brother who swore to protect me when you didn't?!"

"Taylor!" Dad turned around to see his boss, David. "Why did you shut the server down?!" I looked at my Dad, for once in his life he looked worried. 

"I.... I didn't do anything!" My Dad pleaded, he did not want to lose this job. It was the only job that he was actually good at. 

"You are fired! Never come to the work place again or I'm calling the police!" David turned around and left the graveyard, I saw my Dad with sorrow and sadness in his eyes. 

"I didn't do anything Katherine, I  promise. I'm so sorry," I looked at him with anger in my face. "I'm so sorry for what happened to your Mother, Tom and everything Katherine. I'm so sorry."

"You should have said that a long, time ago! When they died, you were never there for me!" I shouted with tears and anger on my face.

"Come on Katherine, let's go." I heard Sky say to me, she held onto my arm and went left the graveyard.