Chapter 8

"Do you have a boyfriend yet?" Demi said with a giggle, I gave her a evil look. "You do don't you?!" She asked shocked. 

"I don't have a boyfriend," I said. "I do like someone, and we talked about it the other night. And we said that we should wait." 

"Who is it?!" She said, I gave her another evil glare. "Oh come on, is it Danny?" I smirked at her, "oh my God! It is isn't it?!"

"Yeah, but we talked about it. And we are going to wait," I said with a smile. "But he took my to a really romantic place."

"Girls!" I heard the teacher shout, I looked up. "I'm sorry girls, but you are going to have a detention. This is the 3rd time this week."

"I can't," I said quietly. Mr Smith looked at me with his eyebrows raised, "I said that I can't. I... I got a job."

"Really? Well call your boss and say that you can't because you've been talking in class!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me!"

"Would you say to your boss that you can't go to work because your wife was mad at you?!" Mr Smith became speechless, "didn't think so." I grabbed hold of my bag.

"What are you doing Katherine?" Demi asked, "Katherine?!" I stood up, she did the same. "Katherine answer me."

"Where do you think I'm going."