Chapter 13

I placed the blanket down on the sand, and quickly sat down. "Wow, that was quickly." Danny said lying down next to me.

"I didn't want to blanket to be flown away," I said with a small giggle. "Thank you for bringing me here," I said with a smile.

"I wanted you to see the sunset here, it's the second most beautiful thing that there ever is." I looked out at the sea.

"What's the first?" I asked looking at Danny, he looked up at me. He sat up and looked at me, "what's the first?"

"You," I felt my heart move faster and faster. "Look Katherine, ever since I saw you. I knew that you was special."

"Yesterday?" I began to laugh, he looked down at the sand. "I'm joking Danny," I said happily. "I think I do like you too. But we've just met, we should just wait."

"I agree, look." I looked at the sun, "it's going down." The sky was different colours at once, yellow, red, pink. It was beautiful. 

I woke up and looked around, I was in a small room. I looked down, my hands were tied down to the chair. "Ryan!" I shouted. "Ryan!" I felt tears fill my eyes, is this the day that I'm going to die. I saw a lamp, I kicked it down on my hand. I screamed as it burned the tap on my arm. 

"Shut up!" I heard Ryan shout, I pulled my arm up and un tied my other hand. I grabbed hold of the lamp and waited, Ryan walked in the room. I threw the lamp at his head, causing him to fall on the floor. I grabbed hold of the key and ran out of the room, I locked the door. I turned around, Alex ran down the hall. 

"About time, call back up." I said, I looked down at my wrist. "And get them to bring an ambulance," the tap had burned into my arm.