Chapter 15

I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital. I looked around, Danny was at my side. "Danny?" I asked weakly, he looked at me. 

"Katherine!" He shouted, "I was so worried." He said, he had tears of joy in his eyes. He held onto my hand. 

"Wh..... What... Happened?" I asked, Melanie walked into the room. Danny gave her an evil glare, "what.. happened?"

"You got pushed off the cliff," Danny said. "Teddy pushed you off," I tried to run and save you. I'm so sorry Katherine."

"Danny, can I talk to Katherine alone please?" Danny let go off my hand and left the room, Melanie sat down next to me. "I'm so sorry for what happened Katherine, and I promise. This wont happen again, and I have decided to help you. You will be able to get your normal life again, even with parents and a mother. But it is up to you, we want to get rid of some of your memories." I looked at her confused, "we want to get rid of your memories of the agency. It will give you your life again, and a 17 year old shouldn't have this job. It's too dangerous and-"

"I'll do it," I said. I wanted my normal life back, I wanted to wake up to my parents getting me out of bed. "But, how would I get my parents back?"

"We will get rid of the memory of you losing them, and they will just say that you've been at a new school for a while and that you even forgot how they looked."

"But... Will you be able to keep the memories of Danny?" I asked worried, I didn't want to forget about him.

"We will try," I smiled. I was finally going to get my life back, "are you ready?" I nodded, I put my head back. My life will be back.

Danny's P.O.V:

I was pacing back and forth, what was Melanie talking to Katherine about. "Hey, Justin." Justin walked up to me, "what is taking so long in there?"

"Dude, you didn't know?" I looked at him confused, "Melanie wants Katherine to have her normal life again. Katherine is getting her memories of the agency erased." I dropped my coffee and ran down the hall, I ran into Katherine's room. "Katherine." She looked at Melanie, then at me.

"I'm sorry, but... Do I know you?"