Chapter 7

"You don't really need to go to school do you?" Danny asked, he looked at me. I smiled and shook my head. 

"It's Saturday today," I said. "I'm surprised she didn't notice," I said sitting back in the chair. "I just didn't want you to get fired." 

"Thanks, I owe you one." He looked back at the road, "want to go some where?" He said turning the car around.

"Like a date?" I began to laugh, Danny began to laugh too. "Cause either way, yeah." I said with a smile, "so. Where are we going?"

I placed the blanket down on the sand, and quickly sat down. "Wow, that was quickly." Danny said lying down next to me.

"I didn't want to blanket to be flown away," I said with a small giggle. "Thank you for bringing me here," I said with a smile. 

"I wanted you to see the sunset here, it's the second most beautiful thing that there ever is." I looked out at the sea. 

"What's the first?" I asked looking at Danny, he looked up at me. He sat up and looked at me, "what's the first?"

"You," I felt my heart move faster and faster. "Look Katherine, ever since I saw you. I knew that you was special."

"Yesterday?" I began to laugh, he looked down at the sand. "I'm joking Danny," I said happily. "I think I do like you too. But we've just met, we should just wait."

"I agree, look." I looked at the sun, "it's going down." The sky was different colours at once, yellow, red, pink. It was beautiful.