Chapter 2

"Mum! Dad I'm home!" I heard Sky tell Jack and Karen, "Katherine's here as well." Jack walked into the room, he smiled at me.

"How are you Katherine?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders. Tears began to fill my eyes, "I'm so sorry." He said handing me a tissue.

"It wasn't your fault," I said with a weak smile. "I'm going to go bed," I looked at my watch is was 6:30PM. "Good night guys," I went up the stairs and went to the spare bedroom, which is where I always stayed. I looked in the mirror, my blonde hair that was in a bun was now on my shoulders. It was a mess, I grabbed hold of a brush and made it neat. I looked out of the window, there was a woman. Looking at me. I closed the curtains, I lay down in the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

"Chloe!" I heard Dad shout, I looked around. I was seeing double, I stood up but had some trouble. "Katherine!" I turned my head, he was at the door. He ran up to me, "we need to get out of here!" Dad held my arm as we walked out of the house, I was put into the ambulance. A police officer walked over to me. 

"My name is Melanie, I'll be working on who killed your Mother and your brother Tom. I will help you okay?"  I felt my eye lids get heavy, I began to walk towards the light.

I woke up to the sound of screams, "Sky!" I shouted running out of the bed and out of the room. "Sky!" I shouted running into her room, there was a knife on the flood in blood. I heard a loud bang down the stairs, I ran down the stairs missing a couple. I grabbed my phone, "hello. Get to 90 Fallen Deep lane! Now!" I shouted before putting my phone down, there was another loud bang. I slowly walked into the kitchen, Karen was on the floor trying to stand up. "Karen!" I ran up to her and helped her stand up, "what happened?" I felt a sharp pain on my head, I fell down to the floor. I heard the door being kicked open, I looked up. I saw a figure stab Karen, I couldn't see their face my vision was bluey. They ran out of the back door, Melanie ran into the room. "Melanie?"