Chapter 5

I put on my bullet proof jacket, Danny was talking to Melanie. "She has to go in there, Danny. She has to prove to us that she can handle this shit!"

"But you're the one who got her to join!" Danny shouted, he looked at me worried then he looked back at Melanie. "If she gets hurt one little bit, it's on you!" Danny said before he stormed off, I looked at Melanie.

"You ready for this kid?" I nodded, "good luck."

I walked into the bank, I saw a girl from school. "Sam?" I said, she looked up at me. I looked at the guy, he had a gun to her head. "What do you want?"

"I want that money in that safe!" He shouted, "why are you in here?!" He shouted, I looked out of the window. Danny was looking at me, his eyes were wide in fear. "I asked you a question!" I looked back at him.

"You can get the money, okay. Just let everyone out of here, I promise. I will get you the money, if you let everyone go."

"Fine," he said. "Everyone get out!" The man shouted, "get the fuck out!" He shouted, he put his gun to the ceiling and pulled the trigger. Everyone began to run out of the building, I looked down at my phone. Danny: Get out of there now! You have your vest on you'll be able to get out of there fine. I looked up, he had his gun at me. "Now, get me the money!"

"The key is in the office, find it and then you'll have the money." I said turning around, I began to run before I heard a gun shot.