Chapter 12

9 months later...

I walked in Ryan's house, he just got beat up by some people at the school. "Ryan?! The door was unlocked." I looked at my phone, Danny had messaged me. Katherine, get out of there! Carrie Anne died when Ryan was little. He killed his parents. I put my phone away, I turned around. Ryan was in the door way. "Ryan, I was so worried." I said hugging him, I looked at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said walking past me. "Katherine," I turned around and looked at him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Who's Katherine?!" I asked trying to act like the jealous girlfriend, "have you been talking to another bitch?!"

"Don't act dumb, I know who you are!" He shouted throwing a glass, I ducked my head. "Why are you here?!"

"I know who you are!" I shouted standing straight, "I know what you did!" I shouted back at him, "Carrie Anne." He ran up to me and pushed me against the wall. 

"I'm not Carrie Anne!" He shouted, I kicked him in the shin. Causing him to fall, I kicked him in the face. "Bitch!" He shouted, he grabbed hold of my leg and pulled me down. Causing me to hit my head, I looked around. My vision had doubled, I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.