Chapter 10 - Part 1

"Why did you try to kill yourself Dad?" I asked holding his hand, he was still looking at the wall. "Dad, please. Answer me," there was a knock at the door. I turned my head, it was Danny. "I don't want to talk to you."

"I didn't come here to talk to you," Danny said walking past me. "Mr. Dean, can I ask you a few questions."

"Good luck," I said before I left the room. I walked to the cafe, I saw Melanie. She saw me, shit. Just what I need.

"Katherine, how are you?" I shook my head and sat down, "Sky told us that he was called Tom. Danny didn't kill anyone," she sat down next to me. "But Katherine, I know who it is. We found out that your Mother had another child, your brother Tom was gay. Sky wanted you to live with her.."

"Danny!" I got out of my chair and ran out of the cafe, I ran down the hall and into Dad's room. Dad was out of bed, he had a gun to Danny's head. "Dad, get away from him."

"It's your fault! If you didn't come home, then I wouldn't be here!" He shouted, "I knew that you was in the house with Chloe. I had already killed her, but Tom was still alive. I didn't want you to die, you was the good one. I had to make the explosion, but not to harm you too much."

"Dad, just let Danny go. And we'll be able to get out of here, we can talk about everything." I said, I looked down I saw Danny's gun.

"I can't do that Katherine, not now. It's your fault Katherine, if you knew about your Mother and Tom then none of this would have happened."