Chapter 3

"I'm so sorry for what happened Katherine," Melanie said. I was sat on the pavement, a blanket around my shoulders. "Who do you think could be doing this?"

"Whoever killed my Mother and Tom," I said quietly. "You said that you was going to find out who killed them," I looked up at her. "How long does it take?!" I shouted, I stood up. 

"Look, Katherine. We don't have much evidence, whoever has killed your Mother and Tom have killed before them! And we need your help, Justin!" A man walked up to us, "Justin get Katherine to the agency."

We walked into the office room, everyone looked at me. "Danny!" A man walked over to us, "start to train Katherine. She's joining," he looked at me. 

"You want me to train a child?" Danny complained, he looked at Justin. "Look, I don't think that she will be able to help. Since she is getting hunted down."

"Look, I don't even know what I'm doing here." I said, "but 1. I'm almost 17, and you look younger then me! 2. I am going to find out who killed my family, even if it kills me. And 3. If I am getting hunted down, I could easily be the bate."

"Wow, impressive." I turned around, it was my friend from school. Demi. "It's been a while kid," she said with a smirk. She was only two months older then me. "You should train this one Danny, it'll be worth the while." She said turning around and leaving, I turned around and looked at Danny.

"Let the training begin then."