Chapter 11

"We need you to go to this house," Danny said handing me a picture of a house. "We need you to get close with the person who lives there, he's called Ryan. You'll be called Elissa," I nodded and looked in the mirror. My hair was looking brighter now. "Have you thought about us?"

"I have," I said turning around and looking at Danny. "I still think that we should wait, we need to know each other more. I'm sorry," I said. 

"Katherine," I turned around. Melanie and some women walked in the room, "this is Alex. But on the mission, she is your mother and she's called Sarah." 

"Hi," she said shaking my hand. "You're quite young to be a spy aren't you? I'm sorry for being offensive it's just, you seem a bit young."

"Melanie, actually made me join the agency." I said with a smirk on my face, "let's go." I said putting my bag on my shoulder and walking out the agency. 

I walked into the new house, it was a big house. I looked out of the window, "so a girl murdered her parents then ran into the forest. And we have to find her?" I asked, "there's a 80% chance that's she dead." 

"Don't say that!" Alex said, "and help me with the bags." She said, I walked up to her and picked up a box. There was a knock at the door, "I'll get it." She said running up to the door, she opened it. It was Ryan, "oh hi."

"Hey, I heard that you was moving in. Do you need any help?" He asked looking at me, I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"No, we'll be fine." Alex said looking at me, "or do you think that we'll need more help." Alex looked at the boxes.

"We will need some help, thank you. I'm Elissa and this is my Mother, Sarah." I said, Ryan walked past me and picked up a box. "Why did you say that?" I whispered, "Danny said that I had to get close to him." I looked at Ryan, "I have to find out what he knows about Carrie Anne."