20

Four months later.

Jessica is finally wrapping up with King Kong and she's feeling incredibly homesick.
"Baby, whats wrong? It's your last day of filming, your birthday's tomorrow, you should be happy!"
"I just wish I was home right now! I'm so tired and I miss my family! No offense to you sweetie, because I have loved spending so much time just you and I, but since Sarah left to go back home, it has just made me even more home sick."
"I know it's hard baby, but just think, in one week we'll be back in Minnesota."
"Yeah..." She pouts.

***

The next morning Jessica wakes up with Sam jumping up and down on the bed while yelling, "Happy Birthday!"
"Oh my God!" She laughs.
"Thank you!"
"Get up!  It's your birthday!  Get out of bed!"
"Stop it!" She laughs as he pulls her arm.
"Oh come on, just because you're twenty now, doesn't mean you have to be an old lazy person!"
"I'm not lazy! Geez, this is the first time you're trying to get me out of the bed.. What are you planning?" She smirks.
"Nothing!" He laughs.
"I don't believe you!"
"Jess, what would I plan?"
"Yeah, I guess you're right." She shrugs her shoulders.
Sam throws himself on top of her and goes in for a deep and passionate kiss.
As their tongues dance together, he runs his hands all over her body and she lifts one leg by his side.
He reaches one hand down and rubs her through her underwear.
She starts to moan into the kiss and grab handfuls of his hair.
"Mmm! Oh God, that feels good." She moans.
He takes himself out of his pants and sticks himself deep inside of her.
"Oh God!" She moans breathlessly as he pounds into her.
He thrust himself into her and leans down to kiss and suck on her neck.
"Fuck! Oh my God! Oh yeah! Right there!" She yells before she reaches her climax and falls into a deep and intense orgasm.
Her mouth opens and she lets out a long and deep moan.
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! Fuck you, Sam!" She giggles as she releases herself on him.
Sam takes himself out before he cums and Jessica quickly sits up.
She takes his full length in her mouth and sucks him hard.
She could still taste herself on his member as she sucked him to his climax.
"Oh Jessie! Fuck, baby!" He moans and grabs her hair in his hands.
"Oh God! Oh! Oh!" His body shivers and he throws his head back as he cums and lets his juices flow down her throat.

She swallows and smirks when she takes him out of her mouth.
She licks her lips then wipes the sides of her mouth.
"Wow!" She says in a breathless voice.
"I know.. Happy Birthday to me." She chuckles.
"Haha! Now go get dressed!" He slaps her ass and gets off the bed.
"Where are we going?"
"I'm not telling you!" He yells out as he walks out of the room.

***

Once they got ready, Sam took her to the park to have a picnic.

"I know this isn't fancy.. but I wanted to just go somewhere quiet for a change, and relax."
"No, it's perfect.  Thank you!" She smiles.

After they eat, they walk with their hands clasped and Jessica smiles as she see's a couple with their two children.
"They're so cute! Do you ever think about getting married and having kids, Sam?"
"Me? Nah!"
"Really? Ever?!"
"Yeah, that's just not for me. I mean, can you imagine me as a dad?" He laughs.
"Well I think you'd be a great dad! I've always wanted kids."
"You have?" He stops walking and looks at her.
"Yes! Of course! Sam, are you serious? You don't want kids? You don't even want to get married?"
"... Well.. No!"
"You're kidding me, right?! Sam, why have you never told me that before?"
"I don't know! I didn't think I had to... I mean.. I thought we were just having fun."
"Just having fun?" Her voice drops and she gets a sad look on her face.
"Yeah, I mean.. Aren't we?"
"Sam! Oh my God! We've been dating for a while and I thought we were serious! Now you're telling me, I'm just someone you casually fuck?"
"No baby, that's not what I'm saying! I just don't wanna get married, that's all."
"Oh my God!" She scoffs.
"What?!"
"Fuck you, Sam Shepard!" She walks away from him.
"Jess, wait!" He grabs her arm.
"Sam, I gave myself to you! I've never been with anyone else.. I.. I just thought we had more than just, sex."
"Jess we do! I love you.. I really do. I wanna be with you, babe.. I just don't want to marry you."
"Oh my God." She scoffs and rolls her eyes.
"I'm not that type of guy, Jessica."
"Hah! Really? Well I'm not that type of girl.. Why don't you go find some other girl you can screw and leave me the hell alone." She gives him a hard look before she walks off.

***

When Jessica gets back to her apartment she walks upstairs and suddenly feels so alone.
Here it is, her twentieth birthday.. She's not at home, her friends and family are miles and miles away from her, and her boyfriend is being a jackass.
She stops in the middle of the hallway and just burst into tears.
She sits down with her back on the wall and her knees up.
"I'm so stupid!" She cries.
"I just want to go home! Why didn't I just go home?!"

Finally she walks into her empty apartment.. Or what she thought was empty.

"Surprise!" Everyone else.
"Oh my God!" Jessica yells as she's surprised by her whole family and her friends.  Dorothy had a spare key and decided to surprise her along with everyone else.
"Happy Birthday, baby!" Her mom hugs her.
"Thanks, mom! Oh my gosh, what are you all doing here?!"
"Well you didn't think we'd miss your twentieth birthday, did you?" Sarah asks.
"Aw Sarah!  I've missed you so much, boo!" She hugs her.
"I missed you too, you big movie star, you!" She laughs.
"We couldn't miss this birthday, Jess."
"That's right! I'm not gonna miss my little girl's twentieth birthday!" Albert says.
"Awe, thanks dad!" She hugs him.

After she greets everyone, Sarah asks, "Are you okay?  You seem upset."
"Oh I'm fine.  I WAS upset.. You know, since I couldn't be with my family on my birthday.. But I'm better now." She smiles.
"Are you sure?  Where's Sam?"
Jessica looks at her and says, "Not now Sarah, I'll tell you later."
"Jessica, did he hurt you?"
"No!  It's just a stupid little fight, it's not even a big deal!  We'll be over it by tonight. I'm fine."
"Well you know I'm always here for you."
"Of course!" Jessica gives her a small smile.