Just be normal

A few days later and Jessica has yet to speak to Sam.

"Hey, Jess!" Sam jogs up to her.
"Hey, Sam." She turns to him.
"So that date the other day... It was good!" He smiles.
Jessica laughs at his dorkyness and says, "Yeah, it was alright."
"Alright?!"
"Yeah, I've had better."
Sam's mouth drops and Jessica laughs.
"Well, let me take you out tonight and I'll really show you a good time."
"Mmm, I don't think so."
"Why?"
"I'm just kidding!  Pick me up at seven." She says before walking off.
"Okay!" Sam shouts, then jumps up with excitement before he turns and tries to walk off cool.

***

"You know.. You've never looked more beautiful than you do right now." Sam told her as she circled her finger tips on the top of her glass.
Jessica laughs and says, "Why are you being so cheesy?"
"I'm not!"
"Well this isn't you, so it's coming off that way."
"What do you mean it isn't me?"
"It's not you to be.. Well... A nice person."
"Rude!"
"Well it's true, Sam!"
"Yeah okay.." He looks down. 
Jessica laughs and says, "So just be normal."
"What's normal for me?"
"Well first of all, loosen up.  You look like you've got a giant stick up your ass!"
"Okay." He chuckles.
"Now just get comfortable!" She shakes her body in her seat, for him to do the same.
"You're trying way too hard right now and I don't like it.  It isn't you... I don't like you like that."
"So what do you want me to do?  Yo bitch!  Let me see your tits!" He says out loud.
"Jesus Christ, Shut Up!" She looks around embarrassed.
Sam laughs and she says, "Just be normal!"
"Alright... I'm normal.. Can you tell I'm trying to be normal?" He asks her looking awkward.
Jessica cracked up laughing at him, she didn't understand what the problem was.

***

A while later, Jessica and Sam both had a little too much to drink, and started to get a little out of control.
"I think that we should make out right here.. Right now." Sam whispers to her.
"Mmm." Jessica grabs his face and pulls him in for a kiss.
Sam lets his tongue explore her mouth for the first time I months, as he grabbed her body and ran his hands down to her ass.
"Oh Jessie, I've missed you so much."
"I'm here, Sam." She mumbles into the kiss.
"Let me touch you."
Jessica's center was pounding.  She needed him so bad, it hurt.
Sam ran his hand down her body and up her skirt.
He pushed aside her underwear and rubbed her softly.
He dipped his fingers into her wetness and went back to rubbing her.
Sam held her back in the other hand, while Jessica ran her hands through his hair.
She kissed and sucked on his neck, as she moaned into him and he continued to rub her.

Sam curled two fingers inside of her and found her sweet spot.
Jessica let's out a grunt and Sam tells her to be quiet.
He rubs her clit with his thumb, while still rubbing her g-spot with his two fingers.
Jessica bites his neck and digs her nails into him hard, to keep from screaming with pleasure.
"Ah!" Sam heard and knew she was close.
He went faster and Jessica grabbed his body hard, bring him closer to her.
She rotated her hips on him and squirted.
Sam took his fingers out and licked them clean.
"MmmMmmm!" He hummed.
Jessica breathes heavy and slowly lets go of him to sit back up in her seat.
"Good thing we got a booth in the back." She chuckled.
"I know." He smiles.

Sam grabs her body again to give her a deep kiss, and whisper into her, "Let me fuck you."
Jessica let's out a soft moan and mumbles, "Take me to your place... I want to feel you inside of me... It's been so long."

***

Sam struggles with his key and Jessica bounces up and down.
"Oh God, hurry up!"
"I'm trying!"

"For the love you God, just give it to me!" She yanks the key away and unlocks the door.

Once they're in, Jessica throws everything to the ground, and quickly undresses.
She lays on his bed and spreads her legs while she rubs her nipples between her fingers.
Sam takes his clothes off and gets in between her legs.
He squeezes her thighs in his hands, and roughly sucks on her center.
"Ah!" Jessica arches her back and squeezes her thighs on his head.
"Fuck me.." She moans breathlessly.

Sam rubs himself in his hand and moves his hips over Jessica's face for her to suck on him.
He moves up and down as Jessica takes his full length in her mouth.
Sam starts breathing harder as he slightly leans his head to the side, and closes his eyes.

Sam rolls off of her and sits on his legs, then motions for Jessica to sit on his lap.
She slowly lowers herself onto his member, then wraps her hands around the back of his neck.
Jessica smiles and let's out a little giggle, before she moves up and down slowly.

Sam grabs her ass in his hands and kneads her cheeks.
Jessica kisses his lips as she increases her speed.

The sound of mumbled moans and their naked bodies slapping against each other fill the room.
Jessica broke the kiss to throw her head back and let out a deep throaty moan.
"OH GOD!"
Sam kisses and sucks on her neck as he moves his hips up and down to match her rhythm.
Jessica pounds harder, breathes faster and moans louder as she reaches her climax.
"Ooooo God!  Fuck!" She says in a deep whine.
She quickly gets off of him and rubs Sam in her hand to finish him off.
Sam leans back on his hands as he closes his eyes and cums.
Jessica licks away his mess, then sits back on his lap.
She smiles at him and giggles before she kisses him and twirls her tongue with his.