Chapter 2

"You actually kissed him?!" Sakura said with wide eyes leaning forward towards me from where I sat on Tsunade's desk. Tsunade folded her hands in front of her face.

"It wasn't my plan, my Mom and Kushina came up with it!" I said flustered and leaned back.

Tsunade turned to look at me, "Your Mom? Kushina, the fourth Hokages wife? How is that possible, they've both been dead and gone long ago." Granny said looking confused.

I crossed my arms, "Wow so considerate and blunt..." I mutterer and sighed rubbing my temples.

"That day Arura said we were leaving so obviously I was freaking out, so like any normal girl I would want to talk to her mom. Sooo well I used a jutsu from my clan so I could see the dead, and my mom had brought Kushina and Minato with her." I said with a blush remembering clearly the freak out I had about confessing to Naruto, their son, in front of them.

   "Anyways Mom, Kushina, and Minato were close friends back then before they passed away. So they helped me plan what to do on my birthday, after I confessed I didn't want to hear what his response was so I just.... Well I kissed him then stepped back using the smoke bombs I made and ran away. I didn't expect him to actually chase after me and it scared me, a lot. So I left on the back of Arura and we haven't talked for a year since then, soo that's why all the awkwardness between us." I explained.

Granny and Sakura stared at me for a moment before their eyes dazzled, "You two have to go out! You have too, you guys are so cute!" Sakura squealed with stars in her eyes.

Granny had an evil smirk on your face, "If you two don't get together I'll have to abuse my authority as hokage to make you get together."  She said and I leaned back.

"W-wait! What about Hinata, I know she likes him too. She's known him way longer than me..." I said a bit sympathetic for the hyuga girl.

Sakura glanced at Tsunade before smiling at me, "I don't know if Seirento would want me to tell you this but, your brothers been flirting with her. They've been talking a lot and Hinata has even come out of her shell a bit.... I highly doubt she's over Naruto but I think she won't be hurt to much if you get with Naruto." She said with a smile.

My eyes widened before I still looked down, "Whether my brother is putting the moves on Hinata or not, I still feel wrong...." I muttered looking at my hands.

"Well then you'll just have to go talk to Hinata about it, you'll get anywhere... You have time before the test. I suggest you go now..." She said with a small smirk.....

~~~~~~

I popped my head out above the tree Hinata Hyuga was in, I hung down my face in front of hers. She opened her eyes and the slight blush on her face turned red when she saw my face.

"K-Kira-san..." She stuttered. I smiled brightly.

"Just call me Kira, Hinata-chan..." I said and she slightly smiled back.

"Alright... K-Kira..." My smiled widened before I blushed.

"H-hey um can we talk about something... I k-know its sudden and all but..."

"Hey Hinata-chan, Kira-chan... What are doing by this tree." The familiar voice of Naruto said and in the next instant his head was really close to both of ours. He had popped out of no where scaring me so my natural instinct made me punch with a chakra filled fist as I fell put of tree landing on the ground with an oof. I groaned my face still bright red.

"U-uh Kira, a-are you o-okay?!" Hinata asked crouching down next to me.

I nodded and sat up, "What was that for Kira-chan!" Naruto said jumping out of the rubble of the broken fence.