Chapter 6

"Ah Fuck off! You stupid fucking assholes." I shouted up into the air cursing the Akatsuki. I literally cried blood, my tears mixing with the blood and rain. Naruto pulled me into his arms, my body was too weak to move on its besides writhing in pain. The pain shot back through my eyes again, "Ahhhhh" I curled up into a ball, I've never felt so horrible. So so, weak.  

   "Here Kira, after I made an antidote for Kankuro, I made you a strong painkiller with whatever I could." Sakura said as she ran up. I nodded and kept my eyes closed as I felt her put a bottle of liquid in my hand.

"T-thank you." I stuttered and downed the whole bottle.

The medicine tasted nasty but the pain slowed down to a dull tickling feeling, kind of like I was being electrocuted by ten volts of electricity. I stood up and shook my whole body feeling better, I opened my eyes and saw Sakura staring at me wide eyed. "U-uh Kira, you weren't supposed to drink that whole bottle...." She muttered staring at me.

I waved a hand, "I'll be fine, it just kind feels like I'm being electrocuted. I'm used to this pain so it doesn't bother me as much."

   I winced as my eyes felt like they were being squished for a moment before relaxing. I hiccuped and felt a little wobbly, "But... The main ingredient in that medicine was a plant that acts kind of like alcohol." My eyes widened and I fell forward grabbing her shoulder keep me up.

"So your basically saying I just got myself druuunk!" I slurred at the end. Sakura nodded slowly, "Oh no... Oh noooo, I can't be drunk I say weird stuff when I'm drunk." I muttered and grabbed my hair pulling at it as I sat on the ground crosslegged.

  "Wait your not worried that your too drunk to even fight!" Naruto exclaimed. I smiled with a giggle and fell to my back turning my head to look at him.

"Babe," I started lifting my hand up for no reason, "I'm a badass mother fucker when I'm drunk...." I said making him blush.

Sakura sighed and picked me up, "Yeah Yeah, let's just get you too your Dad." I giggled as she helped me walk forward. I flipped off the roof of the building landing on the ground swiftly, then I stumbled and almost fell but I caught my self on the wall. Sakura and Naruto came down as well.

"Jeez, you scared me Kira! I thought you were gonna break you neck, don't jump off of buildings when your somewhat drunk! My lord." Sakura scolded me.

   I lazily stuck out my tongue and giggled, "Weee let's go see Daddy." I slurred and wobbled with Sakura down the hall. "Daddy!" I yelled and held my arms out as I pulled away from Sakura running straight for him. His eyes widened as I almost reached him but I tripped over thin air and fell flat on my face at his feet. I lifted my face up and pouted, "Owww...." I whined and Dad helped me stand up.

"What's wrong with her?" He asked as he picked me up under my legs as I almost fell on my face again, I grabbed his face and mushed his cheeks together.

Sakura sighed, "I gave her a strong pain killer I made to help with the keki genki, and she stupidly drank the whole bottle. Now she's drunk on a type of ingredient that acts like alcohol." She explained, "the effects will probably wear off in four hours. Excuse me as I go make another just incase she meeds it, but this time.... I will give her the dose she needs." Sakura said annoyed and stalked off.

   I struggled put of Dad's arms and stood up, then fell on my face again. I shot up, "I'm alright! I'm alright." I said and held onto the wall for support.

"Sir it's from your Hokage." A ninja man said and handed dad a scroll.

"Is that from Grandma Tsunade?" Naruto asked. I walked over and put my arms on his shoulder, at least tried with my short hight.