Chapter 12

We all sat in the wooden cabin Yamato had made for us, "Wow Cap, this is pretty awesome" I said as I sat my stuff into the far corner of the big room. Sakura agreed and sat her stuff in the same corner next to mine, after that we both walked back to the middle table sitting down.

"So whats the plan?" I said with raised eyebrows even though I already knew.

I just wanted to get to sleep soon as it was already night time. Yamato started to explain about what we were doing and the whole Kabuto is supposed to meet Sasori of the sand~ blah blah blah. My eyes grew droopier and droopier, it was getting so hard to stay awake... *snoorrreee*

"Kira!" Yamato said to get my attention. I slammed my hand down on the table as I sat up straight.

"Mhmm yes?" I asked.

"Since it's an odd number you can choose to be on Sai's and Naruto's team or Mine and Sakura's team..." Yamato said and I nodded.

"I'll go on Naru's team, someones gotta keep the two jackasses from screwing up. We've only got a limited time to practice before its game time." I said with a yawn and laid my head on my head which was resting on the table.

Yamato nodded and continued on asking Sakura about Sasori since she had spent the most time with him fighting the puppet Akatsuki. I started to doze off again this time fell to my side, my head it the table and I sat up again with surprise. My eyes grew heavy again and I fell to my side falling into Naruto's shoulder, I fluttered my eyes close and fell asleep there. The next morning I woke up on my own bed mat next to Sakura's, I sat up and stretched out my arms in a Y shape above my head. I yawned and stood up, I looked around and saw everyone was still asleep. I walked over to my bag and carefully pulled out my clothes and a towel for today.

'I wonder if Yamato made showers in this thing?' I turned my head to his sleeping figure, 'Probably not.... He might have never thought that I would want a shower. Especially since I act the way I do...'

  I sighed and walked over to the window slowly pushing it open so it would squeak, then I climbed out and landed on the ground safely. "Now to leave a message..." I thought I smiled and grabbed a large stick from the forrest around and drew large words into the ground.

'SHOWER' it had read. Meh Sakura will know what I mean and I headed off to wear I heard running water. I found a waterfall and smirked, quickly I stripped and jumped into the pool of water below the waterfall. I went under water and swam back up pushing my short hair back, I swam back and rummaged through my clothes.

"What the.... Shit, I forgot the shampoo and body wash." I cursed myself and stood up getting out.

I wrapped the white towel and realized I had also grabbed the wrong towel, despite my short size I needed a larger towel than Sakura,cause of my chest size, so I could actually cover my whole body. The towel still came right under my butt but it didn't wrap around all the way, I growled as I twisted it side ways so only the side of my leg and butt showed. I padded back down towards our cabin thing and looked around so I could have avoided running into any of the boys who might have woken up. Unfortunately in all my snooping around I didn't look in front of me and ran into the one person who I didn't want to see me like this, Naruto. I fell to my butt and gripped onto my towel tight.
"I'm... I-I-I-I... Uh... Sorry!" Naruto yelled face red. I turned my head away and glared at the wall face red.

"Its my fault, I forgot everything I needed." I said and he held out a hand.

Hesitantly I took it and stood up, awkwardly we walked passed each other and I walked towards the door opening it. Somehow my towel got caught on the door knob. On the fucking door knob through and fucking hole, I screamed as it was suddenly pulled away from me and the cold air hit my body.