Chapter 1

Kira's Pov

It's been three whole years... Three whole years since I've seen everybody, and one year since I've seen Naruto. I blushed red at the thought of him and turned away with a sigh, I looked up at all my fox summonings.

   I walked up to Arura and he lifted me up to sit on his nose, "You burned my hair, prick.... But I'll forgive it cause I love you too much. Thank you for everything...." I said and smiled at him picking at my now short again pink hair. At least its at a girlish length than it was before.

   He chuckled and nodded shifting my body up and down, "Yes I love you too, Brat. It'll be hard not having you around to eat at the dinner table anymore." He said and grimaced thinking of the raw rabbit meat we ate.

I laughed nervously, "Aha heh heh, Yeah I'll definitely miss it!" I said  with a smile of relief. Arura laughed out loud my whole body tremble with his laughs, but I was way to use to this to give it any thought.

   "Bye Arura, I'll miss you..." I said and did a backflip off his nose. I went down to say bye to the other foxes, "Shi, Orenji, Ai, Kanashi, Yuki, Vixie, and Hono.... I love you all and will miss you very very much. I'm sorry I can't say a proper goodbye but I must leave this place." I said. Yuki and Orenji jumped on to me, making me fall back to the ground. The two pups gave me a sad look.

"What do you mean?!" I pushed them off by tickling them so they wriggled around.

I stood up with a smile, "I have got to go or I will be late! I'm sorry but seriously, I've got to go." I said and their ears bent backwards.

"Alright." They muttered and I smiled patting their heads.

"Well I'm off!" I said and turned focusing on my new ability, sage mode.

    Kura's chakra in my fox necklace glowed bright red and mixed in with my own chakra and the nature chakra, my hair grew longer and nine tails sprouted on from my backside. I grew claws and ears and my eyes turned a pinkish color looking just like a foxes eyes, along with pink marks showing up on my eyelid skin. I smiled sharp white  canine fangs showing, I jumped off and ran through the trees jumping from branch to branch. My speed increased when I heard the jingle from the bracelet Naruto gave me.

"Get ready Naruto. Cause I'm coming home."

~|~|~|~

   I finally reached the gates of Kahona, I stayed silent as my heart picked up speed. I ran through the gates leaving a note to the sleeping Kotetsu and Izumo that I was actually home, I searched the town for Naruto and Sakura's chakra together. I smiled when I found both of them and jumped up to the rooftops, I smirked when I saw short pink hair.

   "Sister!" I yelled and latched onto Sakura making us slid sideways through a wooden fence. "Whoops I guess I was going to fast...." I muttered and giggled my excitement getting the best of me.

"Kira?" Sakura asked and looked at me confused.

I nodded, "Yep! Don't mind my weird look, it's a weird thing that happened when I use Sage jutsu." I said and she nodded.

Then she smirked and pulled me off holding me in front of her by the shoulders, "What happened between you and Naruto? When I asked him about you he turned red and stuttered, spill it." She said causing me to blush and look away.

   "I'll tell you later, but not right now." and glanced back to see a terrified Naruto looking at the damage I had made. We both walked back my arm around her shoulder and vice versa.

"Hey Naru, it's been a while." I said and hesitated to lean in and hug him tight. I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed slowly, trying not to pass out from my fast beating heart. He hugged me back and we let go, looking away from each other's faces with slight blushes.