Chapter 9

Previously

"Kura!" I yelled as I sat up. I turned to him in the cage as his chakra boiled around him in the cage, "Kura you need to calm down." I said as I stood up and walked towards the cage. 

Kura growled and slammed his paw on the ground, "How can I?! When all you humans do is kill each other with no concern whats so ever, and you think were the monsters! You lock us up in one of your own kind's body then discriminate against them cause we are the 'monsters'! Your the monsters, all you humans are monsters!!"

~~

I gasped as my mouth dropped open, "How dare you! How dare you Kurama! You've killed thousands of people in anger of us humans, and you know what?! My clan stood by you! So how dare you say that all humans are monster! My Dad isn't monster, Sakura, Naruto, Granny Tsunade, Uncle Juraiya! None of them are, not all humans are monsters. It's those who choose to kill others cause they want to... So don't ever.... EVER say that again!" I snapped angrily while glaring at him. He regarded me quietly with a tight glare before all of his chakra receded and he laid on the ground, he looked tired but coherent. 

"I'm sorry..." He muttered which totally threw me off guard. 

"What?" I asked in disbelief. 

He growled for a moment before calming again, "I said I'm sorry... I was wrong, but that doesn't mean I still don't hate humans..." He said once more and turned away. 

I sighed and walked over to him sitting on his paw, "Dad put the seal on didn't he, so it blocked out your chakra. Thats why your calm now..." I stated. 

He nodded, "Yes he did..." He said and I nodded. 

I turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "You wanna talk about the whole ranting about humans back there? I understand the whole I hate humans because they locked me up inside one of them but I never excepted you to be that passionate, wanna tell me something." I asked. 

He turned his head away looking embarrassed, "No..." He said distantly. 

I leaned forward with a smirk, "You sure? I mean you were kinda sticking up for jinchuriki's back there too, does that mean you actually care about Naruto?" I asked with a teasing grin. He turned to me with an 'are you serious' look but I just ket smiling at him waiting for an answer.

 He sighed exasperated, "No I don't care about the brat but you do, and if he gets hurt so do you... I worry about you in this god forsaken world..." He said with actual concern that he shows to me from time to time. 

My smiled softened, "Yes well I care about you too Kura, as much as Naruto. I know that if you and Naruto lose it both of you will end up hurt or hurting someone else. So please keep calm as best as you can and no sneaking behind my back, I know you want out of this cage and I promise I'll find a way but you need to be patient..." I said sternly knowing him as a sly fox. He always tried to find ways to weaken the seal behind my back but I always caught him cause when he did that was when Naruto lost his anger.

I felt a tugging in my stomach, I closed my eyes. "I have to go now, bye Kura..." I said. ".... Bye Kira, be careful..." He said.

I smirked, "I always am." I said as I was pulled away by the tug...

\__|__/

   I snapped my eyes open with a gasp, "Where am I?" I said automatically and looked up to see my Dad's face. He looked normal and some what health but I could tell he was tired by the paleness of his skin and the beginnings of bags under his eyes.