Chapter 5

"What!? Gaara's been kidnapped!!" Naruto and I shouted at the same time.

Granny Tsunade nodded, "Yes and as we are in a peace treaty we have been asked to assist getting the Kazekage back." She said.

I nodded, "Well let's get a move one, I have a pretty good idea why they kidnapped him and I don't want to wait and see if I'm right." I said.

Granny nodded again, "Yes, I'm assigning you Team Kakashi to this mission." We all nodded and walked out the building, then head straight for the gates. Dad signed us out on a mission, Uncle Juraiya stopped me as the others started walking away.

Dad walked up to both of us, "Make sure the kid doesn't do anything stupid alright? I can trust both of you right?" Dad nodded and I narrowed my eyes.

   "Screw you, you don't even have to tell me you pervy old man. I'm not dumb enough to let him go that far." I said knowing he was talking about the tailed beast cloak that surrounds Naruto when he gets pissed. Uncle Juraiya laughed and flicked my forehead.

"I know but your pretty hot headed your self."

Dad and I both nodded and followed after the other two, "It's a three day trip to get to Sunagakure. Be ready when we reach the dessert, anything can happen." Dad said and we nodded.

'I'm coming Garra, Shuka. Please let me be wrong about this.'

~~~|

We had found Temari and quickly started heading off again. I tried to stay close to my team with out getting ahead but the urge to get there quicker was eating at me. Naruto suddenly jumped in front of us. My eyebrows furrowed with worry as I knew why, I grabbed on to my Raccoon Dog necklace. "Naruto c'mon already will you stop getting ahead of us?!" Sakura yelled at him, a worried look on her face as well.

  "Argh I can't take this anymore!" He yelled. I looked down and squeezed the necklace, not only is Garra probably suffering but Naruto is too....

   "I know why the Akatsuki are after us! It's not like it's a mystery or anything!" He shouted and looked back at us.

"You know too Sakura... Kira? Don't you? There's no point in hiding it, the spirit of the nine-tailed fox is sealed away in side of me. I looked to the side, I could visibly hear Temari gasp she knew what it was probably like for Naruto. Cause Gaara is her little brother, it's all the same for Jimchuriki's the pain and loneliness. I growled.

those fucking bastards... They'll pay for what their doing...

I thought, I didn't say anything cause I knew Naruto wasn't done speaking.

     "Garra and I are the same, we have monster inside of us. Thats what those bastards want, and thats the worst part about it! Is thats all the bastards think of us, Monsters! Everything about was exactly the same, and he had to fend for himself a lot longer than I ever did." He continued on, all we could ever do was stay quiet and just listen.

   Even I, the loud rambunctious one, was silenced for once. "And now the Akatsuki are after him like me, why should his life be filled with so much more misery. Why is it always him?! Thats why I've gotta hurry, I don't have a second to waste!" He said and jumped forward going faster. I frowned and growled, I grunted as I bent back and pushed forward real hard on a tree branch. It broke from under my feet as I shot forward way past Naruto even, I turned around and  smiled softly.