Bonus Chapter

Hey guys this is a little short thing that I wanted to make that I had seen before I was going to put it on the first book as a bonus on that one but then I thought it would probably be better on here since it's in older Kira's pov so here it is I hope you enjoy it!!!

It's based on this video I saw! ^^

"Oh I'm 145 cm tall!" Younger Naru said.

"But I'm 166 cm tall I've grown quite a bit in comparison." Naruto said.

I pushed him, "But your still short."

He looked at me with sweat drop, "Kira your shorter than me." He said. I glared along with the younger version of me.

"Hey don't forget I can still kick your ass!" We both shouted.

Both Naruto's froze up in fear as I looked down at myself the she looked at me, we grinned to each other and high fived. Naruto started talking to him self again, I turned to younger me and bent down to her height.

"I'll let you in on a secret," I started and leaned forward, "Us and Naruto get together" I said and she blushed.

"When you tell him don't be too nervous." I giggled and gave a wink. I stood up and turned when I heard Naruto trying to push off the younger one, "Too close Too close!"

  He said and I laughed walking over and picking him off by his waist. I held him under his arms and held him to me like a doll, I smiled at older Naruto as I hugged younger Naruto. "You were so cute when you were younger." I said with a giggle and held my face next to younger Naruto's. Both Narutos blushed and I sat him down, older Naruto pouted and looked at me.

"I wanna hug." he muttered quietly so only younger me and I heard.

   Younger me quickly covered younger Naruto's eyes, after I set him down, as she didn't want him to know yet. I walked over and allowed him to pull me in a hug by my waist. Naruto kissed me holding me closer, I leaned back to pull away and he leaned forward to keep the kiss till I pulled away laughing.

"Naru, not in front of younger us." I playfully scolded as we looked to the red faced younger me. He gave me his goofy grin and held me by the waist, as younger Kira uncovered younger Naruto's eyes.

"Whats going on? What happened Kira-chan?" He asked looking at all of us especially leaning towards younger me. I laughed out loud and spun around Naruto's arm jumping on his back climbing up so I was sitting on his shoulders, Naruto blushed as I leaned forward onto his head.

"Nothing Chibi-Naru." I said and he looked at me with a large smile.

"So older Kira-chan do I learn any cooler tricks and become awesome?" He asked and I mocked thinking about it.

"You become so awesome sometimes I don't know how to handle it" I said giving him my cheshire grin. He cheered and danced around, Naruto looked up at me.

"Did I really used to act like that?" He asked and I nodded.

"But thats one of the reasons why I fell in love with you." I said kissing his forehead and we both looked to younger me smiling at younger Naruto.

"We really have grown up since then, I kind of miss it..." I said smiling softly leaning over his head again.

Naruto nodded smiling too, "Yeah so do I."

So this is older Kira at some point when her hair grows longer

Younger Kira

   Kay I loved  this but I hope you loved it too

Kay I loved this but I hope you loved it too.