Chapter 13

"Kira stop!" I heard my voice being called. I ignored her, I let the string go and the solid black arrow shot towards Orochimaru. Unfortunately Kabuto was there already to stop the blow, "Fucker." I muttered.

Suddenly I realized that I was still conscious, I took out a kunai and looked my reflection. My eyes faded to a bright glowing blue, "What the hell." I said to my self and looked back up to Orochimaru with a glare. Sakura's yelling at me must have stopped the transformation and the fact that I could feel one of my chakra necklaces burning me.

"Naughty Naughty Kira, if I had known sending you to the other world would make you this defiant I would have just killed your family then trained you myself." Orochimaru said with lick of his lips.

I glared harder, "Shut the hell up." I snapped and he just smirked.

"What? Did you like it in the other world? The experiments? Torture? Training? The killing? But of course even if you stayed here that would happen as well." He said and my eyes widened for a fraction of second.

How does he know that.

I glared again, "Shut up you know nothing about me bastard." I snapped pulling out a kunai.

Orochimaru's smirk widened knowing he was getting to me, "I guess the only thing that wouldn't have happened is the mind torturing death of your loved ones.... Your fake mother, your fake grandfather, your old friend. Alec was his name, such a shame... Shot through the head with what you call a gun. Maybe if you had been a better assassin he wouldn't have died." Orochimaru taunted.

That was it. Something in me just snapped... Not like losing control but my mind's walls just crumbled for the first time in a long time.

Third Pov

  "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Kira screamed loudly and looked down allowing her bangs to cover her eyes. She scoffed and her lips curled up into a smile, she started to giggle laughter bubbling in her chest. She let her head fling back as she let out a loud insane sounding laugh.

"Ahahahahahaha!" She howled.

The sound of that laugh just sent shivers down everyone's spine, even Sai. He frowned, nothing was right with the aura that came off the pinkette.

When Kira had stopped laughing she lazily loped her head to look at Orochimaru a wide insane smirk on her face, she rolled out her gun from the holster on her leg and pointed it at both Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Bang!"

She shouted jerking the gun as if she actually shouted then giggled when Kabuto jumped in fear for his own life as well as his Lords.

  "Bang! Bang! Bang!" She shouted absolutely loving the jump those around her did.

Kira swayed as if she was a drunk woman or she was on a boat rocking in the waves. All of a sudden she stopped, dead still.

"Let's have some fun." She suddenly disappeared and re appeared in front of Orochimaru. Kabuto jumped in front of him which allowed Orochimaru to take a few foot long steps back away from the girl.

He knew that specimen had gone through traumatic events but he didn't think he would see her snap. He remembered the look on her face as you could see her mind just... Crumble... For once he feared for his life. The girl in front of him was not even the Kuro-Bara he knew, she was totally different. Her aura, attitude, everything was different before and that had changed his game.

To prove his point, Kira gave Kabuto an insane grin. "You are in the way..." She said and shot out a chakra filled fist knocking Kabuto far back to collide with a tree. He coughed as he slid down the tree already feeling weak from the strong impact.