Chapter 11

Yamato had bought us a bunch of delicious food as well as the bath house owners gave us compensation for the whole incident. They said that the 'wood should have been checked' so this didn't happen but I knew they didn't actually care. I sat in my blue bath house robe tied tightly around me, I was so close to Sakura someone might of think we were conjoined twins. My face was bright red and I felt uncomfortable in my own skin, though no one noticed as they were to busy looking at the food.

"Wow Kakashi-sensei would have never gotten us this..." Sakura muttered and narrowed my eyes at her.

"I might actually want to keep you as my sensei forev~" Naruto start but was stopped by my fist. I glared at him with a snarl.

"Thats my Dad your talking about, our sensei of the original team 7..." I said and turned back to my food.

"Besides that, Thank you Cap. Your pretty cool." I said with a polite smile.

He nodded seeming some what happy for his normal blank face, I turned to my food and began to eat the delicious food.

"Kira, why are you being so mean to me..." Naruto whined from next to me.

I looked at him, "You know how I am with Dad, I'm just upset and I have a headache from the indecent earlier."

  Sai faked smiled from the other side, "You mean when you fell through the fence and we saw your gigantic ~" a slight movement of my hand stopped his sentence, and left a bleeding cut on his cheek. I kept eating like nothing happened.

"You should learn not to mess with me if you want to survive this mission. I don't care if your an ANBU I will kill you if you push me to far."

His smiled faltered and he tilted his head, "How did you ~" He said but I stood up and held up a hand.

"I know how ANBU move, fight, and act. If you were an assassin you could block that, no ANBU could beat me..." I said with a flat voice. I turned and kissed Naruto's head as an apology for punching him.

"I'm going to bed, see you tomorrow." I said as his face flushed.

"See you when you come back Sakura." I continued and walked out the door.

   When I closed the door I quietly ran back down to my room and slipped off my robe. I quickly pulled on my black undergarments and then simply wore black shorts and a tight blue vest. I then walked over to the small balcony we had and I jumped right over the edge landing silently on the ground. I padded across the grass and then made my way over the river quickly to the other side, it probably wasn't safe to go out alone but I needed to be alone to do this. I don't want to get interrupted this time, I almost had it then I was woken up by Arura.

I found a nice spot on the ground and sat down on the ground, "Alright... Shin man kōkei." I said sternly doing three simply hand signs and closing my eyes. I felt my body fell to the ground but I was pulled to a completely different world; I opened my eyes to find myself in a green field. I smiled when I saw Minato-sensei standing before me.

"Yay!  It worked!" I said excitedly and jumped up running over and hugging my mom's best friend and the one and only fourth hokage. Not to mention Naruto's biological father....

"Kira, it's good to see you but what are you doing here?" Minato asked with a smile.

"We got interrupted last time, and I was so close to perfecting your jutsu. You know where you have the kunai, the one that got you your name Konoha's Yellow Flash!" I said excitedly pulling out the only kunai I had with his formula on it.

  "Oh you mean the Flying Thunder God technique. I told you before I only adopted it from the second hokage.." He said with a nervous smile.

I laughed, "I know but you still made it your own, it's not the exact same as the second Hokage's but since I'm adopting it from you I can make it my own and improve it!" I said excitedly.