Chapter 14

I sat down on the black ground and quietly watched the memory. I've already seen some of the memories because of Itachi, but let me tell you duckbutt is a real emotional person under all the jackassory. I have never been so effected by someone's memories, I actually felt bad for Sasuke. I wiped my eyes of tears after watching Sasuke fight Itachi for killing the clan. The anger, pain, and sadness almost made me wish I could break the promise I made to Itachi and tell Sasuke what was really going on. Then it came around the time when he was alone, anger and hatred bubbled up in my chest when I heard the villagers whispering about the massacre of the Uchiha's.

   Then it showed Sasuke during the academy, and how boring he thought it was because he 'the high and almighty Uchiha' already knows this stuff and is 'better' than everyone. Then I came into the show, it was weird watching my self trip over Naruto then do a flip. I growled though when Sasuke thought I was a stupid idiot like Naruto and that I was just going to be a wimp. I should smack him for that.

   I examined my self just as Sasuke did, he thought I was a boy at least. But in those black shorts I was wearing that day and loose black t-shirt he thought I was girly looking boy. He examined all my weapons especially my guns wondering what they were? Then I watched all of my moments with my team through Sasuke's eyes, you can't believe how many insults about me were there. They slowed down though when he found out I was a girl, I realized back then that he actually started to think of me as a little sister who was annoying as fuck but he still cared about. Just like I thought he was an asshole older brother but I still cared for secretly in my head. It was weird feeling the worry he felt when I did something majorly stupid, then he would insult me and I'd get pissed again.  

    Then came the time when Naruto fought Sasuke, it was kind of sad to watch. Sasuke cared about Naruto as his best friend and brother even though they acted like they hated each other. He didn't want kill Naruto and finally get Mangekyo Sharingan like Itachi, so he let Naruto live. Though at some point he seemed like an asshole especially when Naruto let the ninetails chakra out and damn did Sasuke get his ass kicked for once, it was freaking amazing to watch. Though after everything calmed down I came along and side kicked Sasuke, I watched our fight. He decided not to kill me as well but he knew that I would be hard to beat especially with my keki genki, what he didn't know was that I was low on chakra so when he stabbed me through the stomach he felt a tiny bit of accomplishment that he actually beat a Kuro-Bara.

Ha sucker if you'd actually fought with my whole strength I'd be dragging you back home half dead...

Then I shot him and I felt the pain of actually getting shot in the arm and leg. We both fell to the ground looking at each other, I watched my self smile and cough up blood.

"T-thanks a lot, you asshole. Now I have another scar to add to the c-collection." I said.

Confusion ran through Sasuke's mind but instead he said, "What makes you think you'll survive this?" To keep up the facade.

I chuckled and said, "Oh nothing, I just have a knack for surviving mortal injuries." And my eyes dazed over for a moment. Anger and a tiny bit of guilt ran through Sasuke as he thought about when and who gave me these 'mortal injuries.' I remembered that he doesn't really know about my past, I was gonna tell him that day but he left. Then Orochimaru and Kabuto came and picked him up, he tilted back his head to look at me slowly dying. I whispered something but he couldn't hear, then after a moment he closed his eyes.

  I watched as he grew and trained over those three years. From time to time he would think of Kahona and if I actually had died back then. Then the present showed, I watched as he opened the door after hearing a knock. Then he saw a beaten up Orochimaru with me on his shoulder, he got pissed when Orchimaru just threw me to the ground and then just left. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, and then later on he climbed in thinking it would be fine since he only thought of me as a sister.