Chapter 4

Kira's Pov

"Well I guess it's just the two of us." I said awkwardly with a blush on my face.

"Yeah I guess it is.... Uhhhh, C'mon lets go play some games!" Naruto said after a bashful moment, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the actual festival.

Sakura's pov

"Uh Sakura, why did you pull me over here just to play games? I think we had better get back to Naruto and Kira, we left them alone." Kiba asked annoying me. My eye brow twitched and I grabbed his ear as he tried to walk away.

I pulled him back pulling his head near mine, "That's the point you idiot. We're giving them alone time, just like Kira shooed off her brother and Hinata off." I said and let go.

  "Wait what does that mean? Why do they need alone time?" He asked clearly confused.

"Oh my god, you are as much as an idiot as Naruto is. C'mon before you start making me cuss as much as Kira has in her whole life time." I said and grabbed his wrist pulling him off to a kunai throwing game....

Hinata's Pov

Seirento pulled me up to a fish catching game, "I've always wanted to play these games, but I never got to when I was younger. I generally stayed away from the public." He said paid the man of the booth. He grabbed then fan trying to catch the fish in one of the bowls, his face lit up as he got it but the fan broke.

    He tried again with the second fan and the same thing happened, I smiled and with a giggle I bravely grabbed his hand with the third and final fan. "Like this." I said and he stared at me for a moment looking mesmerized. I guided his hand gracefully picking up the fish and putting it in the bag of water, as the man grabbed it and started to tie the bag Seirento just stared at me and held me by the waist, I stared back at him feeling my heart beat pick up and my face flush.

Wh-what is this? What am I feeling, do I like Seirento? I thought to my self and started to lean in unconsciously.

"Your perfect." I thought I heard Seirento whisper before he leaned in and our lips met.

Kira's Pov

"Ha ha! Sucker I win again!" I said getting all three targets in the middle. Naruto groaned and paid me the money we bet on, the man at the booth very shakily gave me a white bear plush and we walked off.

  "Aww man I keep losing, I might run out of money." Naruto whined making me laugh out loud. My hair fell back as I lifted my chin up laughing, when I was brought down to a giggle I automatically went back straight and pushed my long hair behind my ear. I glanced at Naruto and caught his eyes staring at me, I blushed and slowly grabbed his hand pulling him to a ball throwing game.

  I let go of his hand, missing the feeling for a moment, and pulled out money paying the vendor at the booth. "Here how about you win me a plush toy, since I paid instead of you paying and me winning." I said with a smile and handed him the baseballs. He looked down at them and smiled taking one and throwing the ball at the stacked bottles knocking them all down first try.

"Good job kid, here you can get one of these big stuffed animals on the top row for your girlfriend here." The man said.

We both blush, "Oh uh, were not.. Uh.. Together." I said and the man only smirked.

"Right." He replied but didn't say anything else about it. I looked away and down at my feet not paying attention to what plush Naruto got me.

   He grabbed my hand and pulled my all the way up a secluded hill clearing, "C'mon we've got thirty minutes until the fireworks show." He said and we sat down. My stomach rumbled and we both looked down at it, I put my hands on my stomach telepathically telling it to shut up. It ignored me, of course, and rumbled loudly again making my face turn red out of embarrassment. Naruto stood up.