Chapter 3

"Begin!" Dad said and then he disappeared. We all looked around, I noticed a chakra source under the ground.

"Sakura!" I pointed to the ground and slammed my fist into my other hand signaling we needed to break the ground, literally.

She nodded with a smirk and in unison we took chakra filled fist and let out a battle cry and punched the ground, the power of both our punches caused the ground to break up into little tiny pieces.

    We both smirked and high fived each other.

"Awesome, lets get'em." I said and we jumped forward with a unified kick. Hitting dad in the chest, then he just disappeared away into smoke.

I growled, "Your lucky your my Dad and I can't injure you... To seriously." I said with a smirk.

   "Oh really, well I can't say the same about you. I take my job as your teacher seriously." He said from right behind me. My evil smile widened, I turned around fast with green eyes.

"Whoops I crossed my fingers.." I said and grabbed his arm flipping him over my shoulder and slamming him so hard in the ground it created a large dent.

   Once again his shadow clone disappeared, "Are you fucking kidding me? Get out here and actually fight asshole!" I shouted and gave Sakura and Naruto a look saying to switch to plan B.

"Fine I give up!" I shouted and sat down in the middle stubbornly. Sakura walked up with her head up in the air.

"If Kira is out I'm definitely out, can't have a team with out her." She said and sat down next to me. Naruto just bounded over.

"Yep, definitely not leaving Kira-chan or Sakura-chan..." He said and sat down on my other side.

   We stopped and waited for about five to ten minutes before I felt his chakra, his real chakra... I gave Sakura a wink and she smirked, once he was right behind us Naruto jumped up a long with like 15 other shadow clones tackling Dad. Sakura and I turned around and grabbed each of Dad's legs, we spun around and I reached for the bells as we were ready to let the go. It would have worked if the stupid bitch didn't have some kind of freaking trap, a kunai had shot out barely grazing my hand.

  "Sorry Naruto!" I yelled and Sakura and I let go flinging Dad and the real Naruto a long with his clones off into the distance.

"Did you grab the bells?" Sakura asked looking at me.

I shook my head and licked the blood that seeped out of the tiny cut on my hand still out of habit, I guess I can never get rid of my Russian Assassin techniques.

   Sakura gave me a slightly grossed out look, it hadn't fazed me in the least but I still shrugged, "It's a force of habit." I explained and she nodded shaking her head with a blue face. We walked to the hiding spot we had planned out and waited.

1 hour later

  Naruto, Sakura, and I sat around each other. "We need something that'll actually work, Kakashi has his Sharingan eye while I have my keki genki but there's the disadvantage that all the jutsu I can use or made up will probably kill him.... We need to some how get him to close his eyes..." I muttered and closed my eyes thinking hard.

Sakura nodded, "We have only one chance, he's sitting over their probably watching us." She said and glanced over her shoulder.

   I nodded opening my eyes, "Yeah he may be my Dad but he is still a sneaky bastard, he'll analyze us to his hearts content till he figures out all our moves." I said with nod of my head, my hand on my chin in a check mark position.