Chapter 2:Niall and Zayn's Plot

It was a busy night at the Ice & Sugar strip club across town. Typical scene, loud music and laser lights cutting through the fog from the fog machine. Liam could be found in the VIP Lounge in the back corner of the club.

"Dude, you told him midnight right?" said Liam to Niall.

"Yeah, he said he'd be here" said Niall with a worried look on his face. If there's one thing you don't keep Liam waiting.

"Malik! You're late!" Liam says as he stands up and is face to face with Zayn so close that they're nose to nose. "This better be on the house you stiffed me last time. I paid top dollar for that last whack shit. One of my girls was hallucinating about unicorns spewing flowers, shit Malik, I outta "ZAP!" you with your own tattoo!" Where do you come off pullin' that bullshit on me? That's some balls Malik!"

"Yo, yo, yo Li come on guys, chill you don't want to do this, let's just think about this." says Niall as Liam and Zayn are starting to push each other and Niall squeezes in between them to break it up. "Li is there a problem?" asks security standing behind Zayn with his arms crossed. "No, my man here was just leaving. Niall show him out and make sure our deal is closed." says a very livid Liam.

As Niall and Zayn head to the back exit into the alleyway Niall pulls Zayn aside. "Yo man, what's gotten into you lately? That was close! What were you thinking? He ain't gonna let you off so easy next time."

"I know man, I know." Says a very nervous Zayn as he starts pacing in the alley. "Dude you need to help me out."

"Dude." Niall says, looking up and down the alley to make sure that no one's around. "You know I got your back, but remember what happened the last time I helped you out? Man, I just..."

"I know just... ok lemme think" Says Zayn as he puts his hands over his head.