Chapter Nine

Important-----A/N sorry but this is a really short chapter. Comment+vote+share+follow! Also, wtf guys 100+ votes! Thank you so so much I love all your guys's support!!! Please keep commenting you guys are so funny and I love reading you feedback! Ily my pretties! <3

Marley sat my swan pool float eating chips and reading tweets on her phone, while I sun tanned on the diving board.

"Hey." Marley said, making me slide down my sunglasses.

"What?"

"So you and Chase are like a.. thing now?" Marley asked, gesturing with her hand.

"Oh, God no!" I said a little too defensively. "But we he's coming over tonight so I guess it's a start." I told her.

She nods and goes back to stuffing her face with chips. Her phone rings and she answers it, yelling back at the person on the other end.

"What was that all about?" I asked, turning onto my stomach.

"Mom." She said, groaning.

"What happened?"

"She saw me sneak in this morning with my mini dress and everything. It was even worse that I was COMPLETELY drunk. I literally said, olah Mexican! Where are the tacos?" Marley said, fighting back a laugh. "So I'm grounded and she didn't know I came here."

"Marley!" I exclaimed. She nodded knowingly.

"Yea, yea, yea, I'll leave." Marley paddled with her water bottle over to the edge of the pool and hoped out. "I'm taking these chips. I'll need them while I'm locked in my room."

Marley picked up the chips and left out the back gate. I closed my eyes and laid back on the diving board. The sun beated down on my face. The only things that could ruin this was Brandon, or my mom. I spoke to soon.

"Bella?" Questioned a knowing voice.

I kept my eyes opened my eyes, but she couldn't see that through my glasses.

"Uh, I wanted to let you know that... Your father and I-"

"Pat." I interrupted. He was not my father, and he never will be.

"Are getting married."