Chapter Fourteen

Everyone was running all over the place, fixing moms hair, guys pumping Pat up, and Marley and I laughing and video taping it all in the corner.

Some foreign lady mom hired came over and did Marley and I's makeup, before doing our hair and rushing us to the front doors.

It was quite scary being in a wedding.

The doors opened, the here comes the bride, song came on. There was Pat, nervously rubbing his palms together. And then there was me. In the middle of it all.

I smiled at Chase, who looked HOT AS FUCK in his tuxedo we picked out. He blushed and mouthed back to me, you have cooties. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

The second best after the flower girls was my que. I slowly put on foot to the right, one to the left. One to the right, one to the left.

Marley then started behind me smiling cheekily at Tommy in the crowd. I walked up to where the flower girls were on the alter, and stood in front of them.

Then mom stepped. She had a beautiful, white lacy dress with a sweetheart neckline. I looked over at Pat who was crying. He quickly wiped away a tear rolling down his cheek and smiled. I however, wasn't.

Yes, I know you might be saying, your mothers getting married it's her special day get over it. But after what she did to dad, how am I supposed to get over that? Sure I'll talk to her but I will never be happy for her, I'll always be sorry for her.

"Dearly beloved, we gather here on this day to celebrate Pat, and Lisa's marriage. Any to object?" The priest called out, looking around in the crowd.

Do it, Bella. Nows your chance! You could stop it all...

Instead, I let out a slight cough. Mom slowly turned around and shot me a look that said, you sure as hell better not.

The priest continued with his long speech about love and the vows. Finally he said, "You may kiss the bride." And that's when I shut my eyes. No way was I watching that.

I opened them after the clapping finished. The music started up again and I had to do the same step movement back, on our way to the after party.