Chapter Thirteen

A/N HOLD UP! Before you start reading, I know y'all really want to ;), but please share this book with another wattpadian! I love reading all your comments, sorry if I don't respond to them I am working on the next chapters, and even another book! Don't forget to vote guys! Thanks, my pretties! 😊

I woke up in the nurses office, with dried blood on my lip and a killer headache. I blinked a few times until I could clearly see. Chase was hovering over me.

"Bella! Your awake!" Chase exclaimed, sitting down on the bed next to me making me shake. I groaned. "Sorry." He said, quickly getting up.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, looking at me worriedly. I could now clearly see he had a black eye.

"Like a million bucks." I slurred, smiling with my eyes closed. You would've thought I was drunk.

"Mhm." He murmured knowingly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He smiled.

"Ms. Caputo?" asked the nurse, walking in. I looked up at her. "Your excused." I nodded.

"I should probably get home.... I'm going dress shopping." I grumbled, looking down at the text mom sent me. "She says she'll pick out your tux for you."

Chase nods. "Get better, Bella."

I smiled and watched him walk away.

✖️✖️✖️

"It's too big." I whined, clutching the dress from falling down and exposing my bra.

"Fine." Mom said. She told the fitter to get two sizes down. "I need it to be sexy, and tight!" My mom snapped. The lady's eyes widened and she hurried off, shitting her pants.

I would be, too.

Marley gave an encouraging smile next to me.
I convinced mom to let her be another brides maid, too.

"You look, so hot!" Mom said, complementing Marley.

Gee, thanks ma.

The wedding was this Sunday, on the beach. There was a huge after party where my mom hired a DJ, sea food bar, and all this other crap.

Mom settled on white, flows dresses, and we would be wearing two bangles on our wrist, and rings. She was really go out for the whole beach themed.

"Mom, we have to pick out Chase's tux." I reminded her, looking over at the Men's section.

"Yes, very well." My mom said, shooing us off.

Marley and I stripped down from our dresses and changed back into our clothes before rushing over to the tuxes.

I started at the normal, black tuxes while Marley searched for bow ties. "Wait! What about this one?" Marley asked, showing me a big fluffy pale blue tuxedo.

"Are you serious right now? That's what people wore to the 60's prom." I said, shaking my head. Marley laughed and went back over to the bow ties.

"What about this?" I asked, pulling out a dashing, straight black tuxedo with a little pocket for a white handkerchief.

"Just imagine how hot Tommy would look in that." Marley said, wandering off again. I rolled my eyes and went to show it to mom.

"That's fine, give it to the lady."Mom said, handing it back to me.

Now we had to go put on ourselves a wedding.