Chapter 18 -Final Chap- Together Forever.

Sorry it took me so long to write this. I'm a shitty writer that's my reason. Anywhore here's the final chapter. Enjoy.

HAPPY READING !!

__________________________________________________________

Louis (POV)

I take a deep breath before putting a tux on, Harry's tux. Today's his funeral, as much as it hurts, as much as I don't want to leave this room, I have to be there for Harry. A knock sounded. "Come in" I said. Zayn emerged from behind the door. "You ready for this ? I get it if you're not" Zayn spoke gently. Like his words could break me, they can't though; I'm already broken. "I can do this" I said sounding unsure. "Alright then, I'm gonna head over to the cemetery with Liam, Nate will be here to get you in about 10 minutes" He informed me. I nodded as he exited.

I headed outside, locking the front door behind me, sliding the keys in my pocket as I get into the car. "Hi" He greeted half-heartedly. I just nodded. The drive to the Cemetery was the longest drive of my life. I looked down as we walked on the grass to the spot of the gathering. I look all around before taking my seat. Not many people are here, it's just me, the boys, Danielle and two women - who I'm assuming are Harry's sister and Melanie-.

The priest began talking about Harry as 4 men behind carried his casket on their shoulders. They placed him on a table and opened the casket. My heart started to beat rapidly. I saw his face; I lost it. "Stop, just stop ! No offense but, you don't know a thing about Harry..." I stood up. "Harry wasn't living a happy life, he was miserable, some of that was my fault, I tried to help him, I thought I was doing the right thing, I was way off ..." I paused. I gulped. "I love Harry, he loved me, he was the one, he was perfect ... I tried to save him, I fucked up and now he's dead" My voice cracked. My face was covered in tears. I walked to the casket. I placed my hand on his cold cheek and kissed his head. "I'm sorry". I ran as far as my legs would take me. I stop to catch my breath. I wasn't far from the house.

I arrived. I unlocked the door and ran to my room. I can't do this. I push everything off my desk and get a pen and paper. I scribble down my last words to the boys on the paper then place it on my bed. I pull a large box from under my bed. I open it and get out a knife.

I open the bathroom door. I turn on the water in the tub then get into the tub. I take a deep breath. "This is for you, I love you". I brought the knife to my wrist, I pressed down and dragged it against my skin. The blood poured out. I slit the other wrist then dropped the knife. I laid back. I'm in agony but it's better than living without Harry.

I felt my body shutting down, going numb. Everything went black and I stopped breathing, my heart stopped beating. A bright white light shined. Am I dead ? I looked down at my hands, nothing, no blood. I looked up and saw Harry. I ran as fast as I could to get to him.

We collided. It felt so right to have him in my arms again. "I've missed you" He said. I loved hearing his voice again. "I've missed you too" I replied. I loosen my grip. I placed my hand on his cheek. "You're so beautiful" I leaned in slowly. He smashed our lips together. It was perfect. I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "You are perfect and I love you" I said. "I love you too" he pecked my lips. "Together forever" I intertwined our fingers.

The end.

______________________________________________________

I'm sad that this story is over. I loved writing I hope everyone who reads it enjoys it. Also thank you to everyone who voted and commented.

Share, Vote (if you want) and Comment.

Beth OUT !