Chapter 4 - Not Them !

Hi !! Here's Chapter 4 !!

Happy Reading :)

-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

Harold (POV)

"I'm at the front door, C'mon" Liam said on the other side of the line. "Ok, be right out" I said before I hung up. Liam and I's plan was to sneak me out of my house early, before my stepd- I mean Dave wakes up and go to Liam's then head to school, so I don't get a beating. I sling my rucksack over my shoulder and put my keys, wallet, iPod, sunglasses and phone in it and pull the zipper shut. I quietly make my way down the sqeaky stairs towards the front door, I unlock it, exit and lock it back. I jog to Liam's Range Rover and get in, closing the door behind me. "Drive" I say. He nods and starts driving. Liam's house is a bit far so, I unzip my rucksack and get my iPod out. I put my headphones in and press play on You Me At Six's No One Does It Better and close my eyes.

Memories of yesterday's events come to my mind. Yesterday was the first time I had fun in a long while, sure I have fun with my friends but yesterday was different. I still can't believe that, that asshole beat me but I'm glad he let me keep my shoes, because I love my shoes. He's still an asshole though, they all are. I felt the car stop. We can't be there already. I took one headphone out of my ear. "Why did we stop ?" I asked. "We're picking Niall up too" He informed me. I put my headphone back in after nodding and slouched in my seat, closing my eyes once more. 

"Harry... Harry wake up" Niall shook me lightly to wake me up. I rubbed my eyes and took my headphones out. "We're here" He said, smiling. I smiled back. I unfasted my seatbelt and got out of the car. I followed Liam into his house, Niall behind me. I dropped my rucksack beside Niall's bag, on the sofa. "Liam, feed me !" Niall whined with puppy dog eyes. "Fine" Liam sighed as he went to the kitchen. 

                                                                                  *******                 

Liam parked his car and we ran into the school, we're 15 minutes late for second period and the last thing I want is detention, that's where Louis and his possey usually spend their day. Liam had Biology while Niall and I had a double english lesson. I swung the door open and all eyes were on me and Niall. "Erm, sorry, we just got here ... our uh, ride was late" I explained to Mrs. Banks. "It's okay, have a seat, please" She said, motioning for us to sit down. We both scurried to the back of the classroom, taking our seats. 

"First of all, I'd like each one of you to Indivisually write a paper on what inspires you the most in life, once you're all finished I will choose some students to read what they've written, then I will let you know what to do next, any questions ? ... No, begin" Mrs. Banks said before sitting in her seat, fumbling with some papers on her desk. "Niall, Harry, a word please" She call us. "Yes, Miss" Niall said politely. "If you ever enter my class late again, I will throw you in detention, it's my final warning, understood ?" she said. We nodded. "Go" She shooed us. Rude. "What's got her knickers in a twist ?" I whispered to Niall. "Good question" He laughed.

I doodled on my paper instead of writing like everyone else. I scanned the room and noticed Zayn eye-fucking the shit out of Niall, without him paying attention, foolish Niall. I continued scanning the room and also noticed that Aiden and Louis are in this class too. Ugh, Why are they everywhere ? 

"Time's up !" Mrs. Banks announced. "Micheal, you're up first, then Mackenzie then Harry". I didn't listen to Micheal's or Mackenzie's presentation, because, honestly, I don't care. "Harry, your turn" Mrs. Bitchface said, holding her clipboard in her hand with a satisfied smirk on her face. "I didn't write anything" I said. "Why not ?". "I have no insperation, nothing inspires me, ok ?" I said sarcastically. "You're getting detention today, have fun" She said, equally as sarcastically. She rolled her eyes at me. "Moving on, for the next assignment I'm going to seperate you into groups of three, don't bother trying I will not change your group, your topic is... you have to write 70000 word paper on the other two people in your group and you will have one month to finish it, now take the ..." She looked at her watch. "Twenty minutes to get to know your group and discuss your assignment, But first the groups are ..." I didn't care to hear her finish.

"Harry, I'm talking to you !" Mrs. Banks shouted angrily with her hands on her hips. "Huh, what ?" I asked, confused as hell. "Go to your group !" She continued to shout. "What group ?". "Were you even listening to anything I said ?" I just stared at her blankly. Like does she really want an answer ? "Louis and Aiden !" She roared. I think she hates me. Oh well. I grabbed my rucksack and sat with them. "Start" She said with a huff as she sat at her desk once more. I couldn't help but snort.

"Something funny ? do share" Louis said, with that cocky smirk that makes me want to slap it off his face. "Hi, Harry" Aiden smiled. I shrugged and ignored his question. Both Aiden and Louis got their phones out and texted. "Can you put your phones away, so we can actually work, because, I don't know about you but I want to pass this class" I said, slightly annoyed. "Relax Curly, she said we have a month, my peasent will do it for me by that time and I'll act like I wrote it, she's so dim, she wouldn't know the difference anyway" Louis said, his eyes glued to his phone. "I'll tell her the truth, will it really kill you to actually do something with your life instead of making people do it for you ?" I asked. "It might" He retorted. "Look, you're going to write the fucking paper, got it, you too, you know that 'Peasents' are people too and they have feelings, think about that" At this point I was yelling. I grabbed Louis' phone out of his hands and threw it on the floor and stormed out of the class, grabbing my detention slip on the way out. 

Looks like I'm going to fail English.

-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

That's chapter four. Sorry if it's a bit LONG !

Also Christina Hendricks Is Mrs. Banks. (Picture On The Side).

Leave your thoughts in the comments below, I love feedback. Vote and share with all your friends.

Beth OUUUUUT ! :)