Chapter 2 - The truth pt.1

A/N Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER but I just don't honestly know where I'm going with this story.. Still don't but I have a small idea. So anyways here's Chapter 2 Enjoy !

Happy reading !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry (Pov)

Lunch period came faster than I expected and I was making my way to the canteen, to our usual table. I'm not feeling too well, I don't think I'm going to eat. I spot Niall and Liam waving to get my attention. I walk over to them and take a seat. "Hi Danielle" I say to Danielle. "Hey Harry" She smiles. "So, has anyone seen Nate yet ?" I ask, worried about my yet to show up best friend. "Nope, sorry" Liam answers. I sigh. Where is he ? He would've told us if he was going to cut school.

I watch Niall stuff his face, Liam and Danielle laughing at Niall. In the corner of my eye, I see Louis and his posse looking my direction. I turn my head and lock eyes with Louis, He wiggles his eyebrows at me with a cocky smile plastered on his face. I scoff and roll my eyes. What was that about ?

"Boo !" I jump with fear and turn around to see Nate on the ground laughing hysterically. He stands up, Finally. "You should've seen your faces" He says wiping away tears. "Not funny, Asshole !" Niall punches Nate's arm playfully. "Sorry, I just couldn't resist scaring you" He sits down beside me. "So, where were you this morning ?" I ask him. "Oh yeah about that, my parents gave this long ass lecture about school and my grades and shit, I just had to cool off" He rolled his eyes. "Good, cause I thought you'd cut today" I chuckle. "And leave you guys ? I could never !" He says sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah you love us" Niall mumbles with a mouthful of Pizza.

"Harry, You've been rather quiet... is something the matter ?" Liam asks me. "Umm.. ye-" The bell rings. Great ! "What were you saying?" "There's something I need to tell you guys" I look down. "Can it wait ? We're gonna be late for fourth" Nate states. "No, it's really important" I say. "It's fine, but let's go to the field, I'll see ya later Dani" Liam says as he kisses Danielle goodbye.

We get to the field and sit down in a circle under a tree. "So what was it that you wanted to tell us ?" Niall asks. Here goes nothing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry it's soooo short, I have writers block !!!

please leave your thoughts in the comments below.

and do you think I should keep writing this story or should I stop ? (I never get comments, so Idk)