Chapter 16- I Love You.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I've been taking my finals (which I'm certain I'm gonna fail) - in fact I'm still taking them, Monday I finish. After that I have all the time in the world to update. YAY.

HAPPY READING ....

________________________________________________________________________________________

Louis (POV)

Harry's been acting... weird, weirder than normal. He's been like this since the other day when baby Tyler came over. He's been cutting more; deeper too. I can't let him continue this but I don't want to say anything to him about it or tell the boys then make it worse. I care too much and besides I've caused him enough pain. I think I know what I have to do. I know where he'll be safe for a while. Horton's Rehabilitation Center.

I retrieve my iPhone from my back pocket and dial the number from the Yellow pages book. After two rings, someone answers. "Hello, HRC, How may I help you ?" The woman's voice asks professionally. "My.. Uh, Friend, he ... self harms and he needs to be admitted, I can't take him to the center, I'm scared he might try to kill himself" I explained to her. "Not to worry, Sir, I'll send for a team to pick him up and bring him to the center as soon as possible" She said. "Thank you" I hung up. I sit patiently on the couch beside Zayn and Danny. I act as if nothing happened, like I didn't just call a mental hospital to take Harry Away.

The bell rings repeatedly. "I'll get it" Danny says getting up. Liam comes in with a stack of papers in his hand. He drops the stack carelessly on the coffee table. "Here's your excuses for the days of school you've missed, Harry's are there too." He announces with an unamused look on his face. "I'm fine too, Liam" Zayn says sarcastically causing Liam to roll his eyes. "Is he here ?" He asks. "Yeah, My room" I answer.

Just as Liam made his way up the stairs the door bursted open revealing two very tall, very large, scary looking men in all white. "Where is he ?" He asks angrily. "Upstairs, Second door on the left" I answer quickly. They rush up the stairs. I feel the boys' eyes burning holes in my head. I hear screaming then a thud. I gulp as they manhandle Harry so carelessly. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME ?! FUCK YOU !!" Harry screamed and kicked as they took him out the front door.

***

I Gather some of Harry's things and put them in a rucksack then head to the Rehabilitation center. Once I arrive, I stop at the front desk and ask the woman for directions to Harry's unit. I follow the directions she gives me. I stop at another desk. "Harry Styles" I say. "Right this way" The man says and leads me to a large room that looks similar to a prison. I instantly regret ever thinking about putting Harry in this hell hole. He stops in front of a door with a small window on it. He opens the door to let me in, he enters then closes the door. Wow, no privacy. "Hi, Harry ...". He was sitting on the bed at the corner by the wall.

He doesn't respond. I put the rucksack on the bed. I turn to look at the guy behind me. "Can we have some privacy ..?" I ask. "I'll be right outside the door" He says. "Don't try anything" He warns Harry then exits. "Harry, I'm really, really sorry...". "No, you're not, you did this on purpose". "Yeah, I did but I didn't think it be hell here". "They tied me up last night, they made me eat their disgusting food, they're giving me drugs and making me talk to a shrink, he wants to put me in a fucking straight jacket !". By now he was bawling his eyes out. I pull him to my chest and rub his back soothingly. "You're time's up" The man enters the room. Harry gives me a pleading look. "I'll get you out of here, I promise". I kissed his cheek. The man escorted me out of the building. Rude.

I get into my car. I have to get Harry out of there. What was I thinking putting him in there in the first place ? You were thinking you care about him and want him get better, but you fucked it up dumbass ! I start the engine and drive back home. I'm pretty sure I got at least two speeding tickets. I park my car in the driveway, the very full driveway. They're all here, Great. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. The door is opened by Nate. I walked past him. Everyone was sat in the living room, including Perrie and Aiden.

I stood in front of them. I take my jacket off and sit on the table. I gulp. "I'm guessing you guys want an explanation ..." I said. Harry please forgive me for this. "Harry's... been admitted in a Rehab center... he's been suffering from ...depression and it's just getting worse... I just wanted to help him but instead - if possible- I've made it worse ... so, now we need to get Harry out of there but it won't be easy" I explained. I couldn't tell them about his problem. "What's gonna happen after we get him out of there ?" Niall asked. "We help him get better".

"So, what's the plan ?" Nate asked. "Well, his therapist is an asshole and he doesn't think Harry is well enough to leave any time soon, so, he's gonna need some ...convincing and we need to forge a paper saying Harry's getting better, Liam, I'll leave that to you, The rest of you, you need to make sure Dave doesn't find out about this". "I want to help" Aiden says. "Just leave it to Louis and I" Liam says.

***

Over the past few days Liam and I worked as hard as we could to get Harry out, They're going to release him tomorrow. I'm on my way to see him, to tell him the good news. I follow the usual guy to Harry's room. He lets me in and closes the door as he waits outside.

"Hey, Hazza" I greeted. "Hi". "I have good news" I stand facing him. He looks at me. "You're being released tomorrow". He jumps up and hugs me tightly. He loosens his grip on me to look me in the eyes, his face inches away from mine; my breath hitched in my throat. "Thanks, Lou" He smiles sweetly. "I haven't seen that smile in a long time" I state. A slight blush creeps on his cheeks. I lean forward. I move a strand of hair out his face. Harry leans forward, his hands on my waist. Our noses brush against each other as we lean in closer.

"You're time's up" The Man announces. Fuck. "I'll see you tomorrow, Hazza". I reach over him and grab my bag. I place a soft kiss on the corner of his lips. "I love you" I whisper in his ear. "I love you too". The man lets out an angry huff and pulls me away from Harry. I blow him a kiss and wave goodbye. I exit the center. I get in Zayn's car and drive back home. The smile on my face never leaving.

I didn't realise how late it was. I enter the house and lock the door, since everyone is asleep. I tip toe up to my room and close the door behind me. I strip down to my boxers and get in bed. The scene between me and harry earlier replayed in my head, filling my stomach with butterflies because we almost kissed. Everything is going to change after tomorrow, I can see it now.

***

My alarm clock goes off, waking me up. I get out of bed and hop into the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I'm done I dry off and get dressed. I jog down the stairs happily. "I'm going to get Haz- Harry !" I shout as I exit the house. I enter my car and start the engine. I speed to the center.

I arrive. I lock my car and walk to the center. I go to Harry's unit and talk to the woman at the desk. "I'm here to pick up Harry Styles". She types something in the computer. "Sir, that patient is no longer here, He was picked up earlier this morning" She informs me. "What ? I told his therapist that I'm the one who was going to pick him up, How could they just let someone take him ? Who was it ?" I ask. "I'm sorry Sir, that's against our policy" She explains. I huff and walk back to my car.

I get my phone out and dial Liam's number. "Hello, Liam ?". "Louis, what's the matter ?". "I just got to the center and they said Hazza, I mean Harry was picked up already but they can't tell me who picked him up...I'm scared what if something happened to him ?". "Don't panic, I'll go there after school with Zayn, I'm sure we can put some fire under peoples asses" He says. "Ok, I'm gonna head home, see ya later" I hung up.

Harry, Wherever you are, I hope you're alright, I love you.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that was chapter sixteen. Unfortounately WWBJW is almost over a few more chapters left til its fininshed. I'm kinda sad.

Share, Vote (If You Want) and Comment.

Beth OUT !