Chapter 1 -Words Will Be Just Words

A/N : Hi *Waves* so this is my first time writing a Fanfic, and personally I don't thing I'm not that bad of a writer. So anyways i decided to to write a Larry Stylinson Fanfic, Because they are just cute ! *Fangirling* (This fanfic contains Ziall and other bromances).

This is a a BoyxBoy story, if you don't like that then DONT READ THIS !

Anyways here's the first chapter ....

Happy reading ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry (POV)

"HARRY ! WAKE UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT !" I hear my stepdad, Dave, Yell from my door. "Fuck off" I whisper, To myself. "What the fuck did you say ?" He asks. SHIT ! He heard me. I start to panic. What rhymes with fuck off ? Think Harry ! "Um .. Er, Nothing" I answer. "You little bastard !" He growls and pulls me out of bed by my hair. I wince at the pain, but stand up properly. His hand still pulling on my hair. "Don't ever talk to me like that again !" He warns. Before I had a chance to do anything, He smashes my head into my night table. I grimace at the pain. He repeats his actions two more times, before pushing me to the ground. "You faggot !" He spat, Leaving, slamming the door behind him.

I pull my knees to my chest and start to cry. My head is pounding. I stay like that for a few minutes before I stand up, Wipe away my tears and begin to walk to my bathroom to get a better look at my head.

"Shit, blood !" I whisper, as I watch the crimson substance runs down the side of my head. I open the cupboard door and scan it for the first aid kit. I let of a sigh of relief when I find what I'm searching for. I reach out and grab it, I place it near the sink and open it. I examine my head further. The wound is rather large. I wet a washcloth and dab it slightly. I wince at every dab. Once I've fully cleaned it, I get some tape, gauze and scissors. I cut some tape and stick it to each corner of the gauze, Then place on the wound.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. I look at the time; 7:30 AM. Shit ! I guess I won't be taking a shower. I sigh and go my closet to pick out an outfit for school. I grab a light blue top, pink blazer and beige chinos with a pair of white Converse. I return to the bathroom and get a final look at myself in the mirror before I have to head to school. I look at the gauze on my head and sigh. How am I gonna explain this to the boys ? They don't know about my stepdad beating me, No one does !

Maybe it's time they knew ...

I head into my bedroom once again. I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder, I grab my phone and keys and put them in my pocket and leave my room shutting the door behind me. I make my way downstairs, Towards the front door, Trying to leave before my stepdad sees me. I look around. He must be in the bathroom or something, I sigh, Relieved. Until I turn around and find Him standing in front of me.

What does he want now ?

"Gemma left earlier" He says, folding his arms. What ? No ! I thought she was going to stay another week. That means I'm alone with him in the house again. God, Why do you hate me ? "You have to do all the chores" He states. I roll my eyes. "Can I go to school now ? I'm going to be late" I say, Annoyed. I hate being late. He let's me through. I open the door and walk out, Just as I was about to close the door, He stops it. "Come straight home after school" He orders. I roll my eyes again and shrug, slamming the door in his face.

The walk to school was short as school was only 15 minutes away from my house. I walked through the doors, entering the building. I ignore the dirty looks people shoot at me and the whispering. I stop walking when I reach my locker. i punch in the combo and open it. I Take my books out and shut it. As I turn around, I feel a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who ?" He spoke in his irish accent. I knew excatly who it was ... "Niall I know it's you" I said taking his hands off my eyes and spinning around to face him.

"Damn it !" He says. I chuckle. I stretch my arms out for a hug, But he's got other plans. "Harry, What happened to your head ?" He asks, Concerned. "Er, I um .. I fell outside" I lie. I'm not ready to tell him yet. "Are you okay ?" He asks. "Y-yeah I'm fine" I laugh nervously. "If you say so" He pats my shoulder. "So where's Nathan and Liam ?" I ask changing the subject. "Liam is with Danielle as for Nate ... I honestly I don't know" He chuckles. Weird Nate is usually glued to Niall's bum. I mentally laugh at the thought. I wonder where he is then ?

I look at Nialler who is now looking at his phone, Smiling and ... Blushing ? Odd. Who's he talking to ? I will have to ask him about that later. "Niall" I say quietly. He's still looking at his phone. Maybe he didn't hear me. "Niall" I say, slightly louder than last time. "Hmm .." He hums, still looking his phone. "Niall I think we should lo-" He cuts me off. "Yeah, See ya later mate !" He rushes off to god knows where. What's up with him ?

I guess I will look for Nate by myself. Where could he be ? Just as I was about to look around for him, The stupid bell rings signaling first period has started. I rush to get to class before the teacher. I have Math first so I better hurry !

So that's the first chapter ! YAY ! I had fun writing this, So I hope you enjoyed it :)

Tell me what you think in the comments (Don't be shy, I want your honest opinions) and like and vote and all that fun stuff !

Ok thanks, Beth OUT !