Chapter 10- A Double Celebration Pt.2

HAPPY READING !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Louis (POV)

Tonight's the night. This party is going to be HUGE. And Nothing is gonna ruin it. I jump in the shower and start washing my body then my hair. I turn the water off and wrap a towel around my waist. I enter my room. Stan is casually laying on my bed. "Looking good" He winks. "I know" I joked and turned around, but he grabbed my arm and pulled my on the bed. He struggled to pin me down. I flipped him over so, now I was on top. I pinned his hands down. "Fuck !" He swore. "You can't beat me" I stated with a smirk. He rolled his eyes. I lowered my face til it was inches apart from his. I licked his cheek as he squirmed underneath me. I laughed triumphantly and got off him. "That's fucking gross!" Stan whined and wiped his cheek with his sleeve. 

I need to get Perrie out of the house before the party starts, she's too young to be around alcohol. I open my door, stick my head out and yell for the boys. In a matter of minutes they were standing in the doorway. "We need to get Perrie out of the house, but my uncle Simon can't take her ... Any ideas ?" I said. "I nominate Aiden" Danny raised his hand. "No, I want Aiden" Stan protested. "I'll take her, she can stay with my sisters, Alright ?" Zayn suggested. "Perfect, Do you mind taking her now ?". "No problem, see you later" He left. Aiden and Danny left a couple seconds after Zayn. "You, Scram ! I wanna put some clothes on" I said to Stan. "Like I've never seen you naked before" He raised an eyebrow. "You haven't, I plan to keep it that way, Out !". He huffed and left closing the door behind himself.

I pulled on some green boxer-briefs, black skinny jeans and a fitting red T-shirt. I styled my hair in the mirror until I was satisfied with how it looked. I put on some chap-stick and Cologne on then slipped on a pair of  black TOMs. I exited my room and went to the living room. I whipped my phone out and sent a text to Perrie. "I'll pick you up in the morning, ok, Sis ?". "No, pick me up in the afternoon, Doniya wants to take me shopping and I know you'll be hung over". "Ok, Smart ass, I love you". "I love you too, Bro =)".  I put my phone back in my pocket. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Tonight is gonna be wild. 

                                                                                         ****

Aiden came running into the living room, where me, Zayn and Niall where hanging out,  jumping up and down, A massive smile on his face. "OMG ! HARRY IS COMING !" He screeched. "Coming where ?" Niall asked. "To the party, he told me he had a change of plans". I rolled my eyes. Styles better not ruin my night with his bullshit, for his sake because I will fuck him up. "That means the whole gang is gonna be here ! Whoo !" Niall cheered. Zayn chuckled and kissed his forehead. I huffed. "Oh, come on, it's be fun !" Aiden Commented. Oh, so much fun !  not. 

Within 40 minutes the whole house was packed with people. Some dancing, singing, playing, making out, just having fun. I grab a cup of punch and down it quickly. I look around for the guys. Zayn and Niall jumping up and down and singing at the top of their lungs with the crowd surrounding them, that Liam kid and his girlfriend slow dancing, Danny and ... Nate ? playing beer pong in a corner, Stan DJ'ing making the ground thump and Styles sitting alone on a couch, Aiden nowhere in sight. For sure I thought they'd be together since they're so in love. 

"Hi, Louis" Eleanor, the school's most popular girl, slurs. "Hey" I say unenthusiastically. "You look really hot tonight" She placed her hand on my chest. "I'm not going to sleep with you, so keep dreaming" I said being upfront and removed her hands off my chest. She gaped at me. "Now, if you'll excuse me" I lightly pushed her out of the way. I grabbed two cups of alcohol and drank them, I grabbed a third one and mixed some punch with it and sipped it. "Tomlinson" A man's voice said behind me. I turned around to see who it is. Max Monroe, He's almost as popular as me, but of course there can only be one king; Me, obviously. He had blue-ish green eyes and jet black hair, he's good looking, I'll admit, but he's got nothing on me. "Monroe" I mocked his tone.

He scanned me up and down. "Thanks for inviting me, the party is awesome" He smiled. "It's awesome cause it's my party" I stated confidently. In the corner of my eye, I saw Aiden clinging over Styles then Styles staring at me. I pulled Max closer to me. "You look good"  I whispered in his ear. Aiden now playing with Styles's hair and Styles still staring. He almost looked .. mad. I turned my attention back to Max. I gave him a smirk and he returned it. I smashed our lips together. We started making out. I opened one eye to check if he was still staring. His expression changed. I took that as a sign to pull away. Max gave me a confused look. "Nice seeing you, ciao" I patted his chest and left.

A couple hours later passed and now it was about 12 AM. Everyone is wasted and the music is still pounding. After chatting to several people, dancing til my legs hurt and having plenty more drinks, I decided to have a seat on an empty couch. In front of me sat, about 5 boys and 7 girls in a circle, playing spin the bottle, I didn't pay much attention to them until they started shouting "Kiss" repeatedly.  I squinted to see what all the ruckus was about. Aiden straddled Styles, leaning in. Styles backed up slowly but Aiden grabbed him and pressed their lips together and slipped his hand under his shirt. I sensed pain and I knew something was wrong. Styles is hurting and there's that feeling again... something snapped in me. I got up and rushed over to them. "Get off him !" I barked. Aid continued, ignoring me. "You're hurting him, Get the fuck off him !" He still ignored me. I grabbed his shirt and yanked him off. "Come on" I help Styles up and took him upstairs, to my room. He sat on my bed. I stared at him as he stared at the ground.

20 silent minutes pass. "How did you know ?" He finally spoke. I don't know ... I just knew, like I could sense his pain and then I noticed the bruises, I had to do something. "You looked uncomfortable" I answered. "And ... I saw some bruises" I added. "I really should be going" He stood up and headed for the door but I blocked his way. "Not until you tell me how you got the bruises". He let out a shaky breath and returned to the bed. I locked the door then stood in front of him. I reached a hand out to pat his shoulder but he flinched. He looked up at me. "Don't touch me" He whispered so quietly I almost didn't hear it. "How did you get them ?"I asked seriously. "Like you fucking care ? You're just gonna run off to your friends and tell them so they can laugh at me with you and don't even try to deny it, It's happened to me too many times, so I know" He screamed, tears streaming down his face as he wiped the furiously. That's what he thinks ? "I'm not like the oth-". "Save it, just drop the act, you don't actually care about me" Harry cut me off. He tried to leave again but I blocked his way for the second time. Pushing me out of the way, he unlocked the door and ran out. I figured it was pointless to chase him.

I really want to know how he got those bruises and I wan't to know why he won't tell me. He's definitely hiding something and I bet his friends don't know what it is either. I'm to find out one way or another. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Know its a bit long. Sorry. 

Share, Vote(if you want) and Comment.

Beth OUT !