Chapter 13- A Home For The Hopeless Pt.2

Part Two, Enjoy.

HAPPY READING !!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry (POV)

I Can't believe everything that's happened today. This whole situation with Louis and Aiden is so confusing, both of them are confusing... I'm confused about everything. Plus the song that Louis sung was uncalled for... It's my fault though. If I never would've gone to that party, he never would have known and he wouldn't have come to my house or sung that song. Why do I have to be so stupid ?!? UGH !

Louis's been gone for a long time and I don't know what to do... Aiden's asleep on the bed, Zayn and Niall are still in their room, doing god knows what and I'm alone again, I'm used to it though. I get off the bed and enter the bathroom. I lock the door then go through the drawers, in search of a sharp object. I found a plastic razor. I broke off the plastic part, discarding it, I took the blade. I lifted my sleeve, exposing my cuts and scars. I made a fist and cut near my wrist area repeatedly. My blood dripped, landing on the sink and vanity. I stopped when the feeling of satisfaction filled me. I sat on the floor. My chest starts to feel tight and my breathing is strained, I start to panic. What's happening to me ? after about ten minutes of panic, I manage to calm myself and even out my breathing. I let out a breath. Phew. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

A knock on the door startles me. "Harry, are you in there ?" Aiden asks from the other side of the door. "Yes" I answer quickly. "I'll be right out" I add. I search frantically for something to wipe up the blood. I found a brown washcloth, It'll have to do. I quickly clean my mess. I bury the washcloth in the clothes hamper. I pulled my sleeve over my bleeding arm. I only pray no one notices the blood seeping through the fabric. I gulped before unlocking the door. Aiden rubs his eyes sleepily. "You done ?" He asks. I nod quickly. He brushed past me goining inside the bathroom and locking the door behind himself.

I sat on the bed once again. Every source of light was off; I was greeted with complete darkness. I laid down and pulled sheets over me. I heard the bathroom door open and close, letting in some light in the process. A silhouette was nearing "Harry ..." Aiden said, sitting on the ground facing me. "I just wanted to apologize for, you know what happened, that time at the party" He says. "Don't worry about it" I say acting like it was no big deal. "Alright, I'm gonna go sleep, Later" He leaves and closes the door. The truth is I was terrified, I can never forget that night. I reached for my iPod, I got it. I put my headphones in my ears and pressed shuffle on my custom playlist. The Light Behind Your Eyes by My Chemical Romance started playing. My eyes filled with tears threatening to fall. I pulled the sheets over my head. I'm honestly not surprised that Louis left, I was expecting him to leave sooner. I wiped the tears that made their way down my cheeks while I was unaware. I closed my eyes and mentally sung the rest of the song, of course my voice is inferior compared to Gerard's. As the next song began playing, my body started to go numb and mind filled with thoughts of everything. I was fighting the sleep but it overpowered me, devouring me fully.

I shot up out of bed, sweaty and breathless; a nightmare. I noticed a pair of arms around my waist and soft snores comming from beside me. I struggled to make out a face but eventually did, it was Louis. My breathing evened out. I laid back down, trying to ignore the stinging sensation coming from my right arm. Louis arms tightened around me and pulled me closer to his chest. "Are you okay ?" He murmered sleepily. I didn't reply, he'd probably not remember this in the morning, what's the point ?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Song on the side >>>>>>>>

Share, Vote (if You Want) and Comment.

Beth OUT !