Chapter 8- A New Way To Cope Pt.2

Here's the second part of Chapter eight , ENJOY !

HAPPY READING !!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry (POV)

"Harry ! come over here, bring your friends !" Aiden shouts, standing on his possey's usual place in the cafeteria. "We'll be right there !" Nate shouts back. "He's so hot" He whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes. "Can you please just walk, I don't want to slip on your drool" Liam comments, pushing Nate and Pulling Danielle with him. We get to their table. "Hey" Aiden waves a hand for us to sit down. "Hi" I say unenthusiastically. I don't want to sit near Aiden, I don't want him to touch me. I sit between Niall and Nate -Liam and Danielle decided to leave- facing Aiden, Louis and Zayn. 

Niall and Zayn in their own bubble, Their so not obvious, Aiden smiling joyously, Danny folding his arms and raising his eyebrows at me disapprovingly and Louis giving me death glares. I felt small and uneasy under his gaze. Neither me or him wanted to be at the table, let alone same planet. Louis whispered something to Aiden, Then he slammed his hands on the table and stood up. "Come, Dan, I wanna take you somewhere" He said, glaring at me again. I looked down. "Z, you busy tonight ?" He asked Zayn. "Yeah, a little, I'm helping Stan with some shit but I'm gonna crash there" Zayn answered. "Later" Louis huffs. Smacking Aiden on the back of the head, he locked fingers with Danny and they disappeared out of sight.

"You know, You're really hot !" Nate never really had a problem with speaking his mind. "Thanks, You're not too bad yourself" Aiden smiles at him. "So, anyway Niall has asked me to invite all of you to my friend, Stan's Party on Saturday" Zayn said trying to change the subject. "Can you go, Harry, Please ?" Niall asked excitedly. "Niall, You know I can't" I said quietly. Aiden and Zayn Looking at me expectantly. "I can't I have something to do, sorry" I lied. Nate slapped his hand on my arm with the cuts. I scrunched my face up in pain. "Then you wouldn't if we go without you, right ?" He asked. I nodded quickly thinking he'd take his hand off but instead he squeezed it tightly, so tight, I almost cried out. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus ! You get two POV's ! Yay. 

Continue reading... HAPPY READING !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nate (POV)

I noticed Harry was a bit off today but I didn't want to say anything, If he wanted me to know he'd tell me, we made that pretty clear to him in the field that day. I slouch in my seat as the Chemistry teacher starts talking again. Ugh! Who really cares about stupid and chemicals and how they react, oh that's right, NO ONE ! I carefully slip my iPhone out of my pocket and hide it under my desk, I unlock it and go to messages, Harry. "Hola, what's up amigo ?" I press send. I put my phone on silent, so I don't get caught. Ten minutes pass, no reply from Harry. I stand my book up on my desk and rest my head, I close my eyes. My mind going to thoughts of Aiden. I think I might have a crush on him ... I know if I tell the other boys they'd freak out but the more I think about him, the more attractive he becomes. 

(A/N Play the song) His silky black hair that he pulls into a ponytail, his chocolate eyes, his beautifully welcoming smile, his unique complexion and his irresistible pink lips, oh his lips, they looks so kissable and so soft. I found myself staring at them all lunch period. I had to restrain myself from kissing him when he hugged me and he smelt so damn good ! What am I gonna do ?

My phone vibrated on the table. I received a text from Harry. "Not much, I'm in Bio, YAWN !". Then I got another one almost immediately "You guys really want to go to the party, don't you ?". "We won't go if you don't want us to" I replied. "No, go, don't worry about me, go, have fun". "Only if you're sure". "I'm sure, See ya later". After putting my phone in my pocket, I raised my hand. "Yes, Nate ?" The teacher asked. "May I go to the bathroom ?" I ask. "Don't be late" He warns. "Go". I grab my bag and walk out of the classroom into the hallway and to the boy's bathroom. 

I push open the door. I drop my bag by the sink and lean down to wash my face. I lift my head to look at myself in the mirror. A bag on the floor, in front of a stall, catches my eye. It looks familiar, it looks like Harry's. I wipe my hands on my jeans and get a closer look. I bend down. 'You Me At Six' It says on it, That's definitely Harry's. I hear sobs and sniffles. "Harry ?" I ask as I knock on the stall door. "Who is it ?" His voice shaky. "It's me, Nate, are you okay ?". "Yeah, I'm fine" He answers a bit too quickly. "Okay" I say, unconvinced. I don't want to make this worse, whatever this is. I grab my bag and exit the bathroom. I whip my phone out. I want to text the guys, I really want to but something is telling me not to, like something really bad is gonna happen if I do. I put my phone back in my pocket and stroll back to class. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a bit shorter than usual.  

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT !

I NEED A NEW CHARACTER TO PLAY NATE. I DON'T REALLY THINK DAVID HENRIE SUITS HIM. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ! LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW WITH THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU PICKED AND AN IMAGE (IF POSSIBLE) AND I WILL PICK THE MOST SUITABLE PERSON, PLUS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE DEDICATED TO THE USER.

Share, Vote (If you want) and Comment.    Beth Out !