Chapter 15- Not Even In My Dreams

HAPPY READING !!!

________________________________________________________

Harry (POV)

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I can't live here. It's like Louis can stare into my soul or something. He's already seen my body; my scars. It's only a matter of time before he put the pieces together and figures me out. I can't let matters worsen. I have to go, not today but soon, very soon.

"Hey, Harry" Louis says as he enters his room with Zayn. "This guy is Tyler, Dan's little brother" He adds, showing me the baby in his arms. He had dark brown hair and light brown eyes. I wish I had a little brother. Both Louis and Zayn sit on the bed playing with Tyler, while I was sitting on the arm chair in the corner. Zayn whispered something in Louis's ear. A mischievous smirk appeared on Louis's face as he handed me the baby then returned the bed. With a wink, Zayn pushed Louis on the bed then straddled him, giggling. They started kissing and flipping each other over. A couple minutes later they started to pull their shirts and pants off, throwing them on the ground. I can't believe my eyes, I know what's gonna happen. I can't move though. I can't speak or stop looking. I feel a tug on my heart, It really hurts to watch,why ?

Suddenly, Zayn gets off the bed and switches the lights off, it's pitch black now. I hear moans and groans, like, they're ya know, doing it. I manage to exit the room with the faint light coming from outside the room, Tyler still in my arms. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch in the living room. I put Tyler in his play pin.

I can't erase the images of what I've just witnessed, ever. Danny plops beside me on the couch and puts his feet on the table. "Their really loud up there" He chuckles. "Do they always ... do that ?" I ask. "Sometimes ... have you seen Zayn ? anyone would be lucky to get a piece of him, he's one sexy motherfucker" He states wiggling his brows. I didn't notice I was crying until a teardrop landed on my hand. I wiped my tears before Danny could notice. "Your brother is sweet, by the way" I said trying to change the topic.

Zayn and Louis make their way down the stairs. "Walk of shame" Danny states. Louis flips Danny off then sits between us on the couch while Zayn walks out the front door. Louis lights a cigarette. "Don't smoke, There's a baby here" I say. "Fuck off, dad" He says sarcastically and inhales the smoke. "Go outside or somewhere else". "I'm not fucking leaving, damn it". "Then, I will" I stood up and picked up Tyler. I headed to the kitchen.

I put Tyler down on the counter. Opened the fridge and got the large jar of apple sauce out. I got a teaspoon and a small bowl. I poured some of the sauce into the bowl then put the jar back in the fridge. I started feeding the baby until Louis came in the kitchen. "Hey, Ty, want Uncle Lou to feed you ?" He said in a baby voice trying communicate with Tyler. "He can't talk" I folded my arms. "Did you get your period today ? is that why you're so bitchy, Curly ?" I cringed at his nickname for me. I didn't respond with words instead, I went upstairs to Louis's room. I entered the room, I closed the door and turned the lights off then buried myself under the blankets. I stayed there for the rest of the day.

Louis climbed into bed. "Night" He said tiredly. Within minutes he was sound asleep. I scooted closer to him until my back touched his chest. I feel ... safe with him, like nothing can hurt me, but then reality hits me. He could never even like someone as pathetic, worthless, stupid, fat, ugly and disgusting as me, never.

Not even in my dreams.

________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's short, I know.

Hope you enjoyed.

Share, Vote (If You Want) and Comment.

Beth OUT !