Chapter 3 - The Race

A/N I'm sure you're wondering what's going with Niall and Zayn so here's your answer ...

Happy Reading !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn (pov)

I paid the waiter and we exited the restaurant. As we were leaving I noticed Niall and his friends still haven't left, so we were gonna wait for them in the car park. See Niall and I are dating ... secretly, well, kinda, my friends know .. his don't. "You never told me what took you and Aiden so long in the bathroom, were you like fucking ?" Louis asked chuckling. "No, the fuck is wrong with you, Dickhead ?" I said. "Dude chill I was joking .. you were fucking Niall" He smirked. "You better run Tommo !" I started chasing Louis in the car park while Danny and Aiden just laughed at us being childish. 

Lou stopped but I hadn't realized it until I ran into him making him run into Niall's friends and we landed on the gravel. "Can you like ... GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME ?!?" Louis shouted. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off. Everyone else got up and brushed themselves off too. "Watch where you're going" Nate ... I think his name is, said with an attitude. "Relax, it was just an accident" I said smirking slightly. "Whatever, move so we can leave" Liam said. "You heading back to school ?" Louis asked, folding his arms. "Yeah, we are .. is that all ?" Liam said in an annoyed tone. "No, it's not ... I like his shoes" He pointed at Harry's British flag Vans. "I'll race you for them, what do you say?" Louis stuck his hand out for Liam to shake. "What do we get if we win ?" Harry asks, stepping in front of Liam. "You get to keep your shoes" Louis said sassily. "Haha, no, I want ... Zayn's bracelet" He pointed to my 'N' bracelet. "Fuck no !" I protested. "Ok" Louis agreed. "Dude that's my Niall bracelet" Whispered. "No, you can't have it, pick something else" Louis said. "Fine ... I want your belt" Harry reasoned with him, pointing to Louis's 'Fuck You' belt. "Ok, First team to get to the school car park wins, deal ?" Louis put his hand up again. "It's on" Harry shook his hand and got into, I'm assuming, his car. "Good luck" I whispered to Niall as he walked by. He smiled and got into the car.

"I'm driving" Louis said, pushing me over to the passenger side. "One scratch and I will cut your balls off !" I warned. "Shut up and get in Z" Danny yelled from the backseat of my Porsche. I got in and closed my door, Louis did the same. He reversed and stopped beside Harry's car. "When that light goes green we go, got that curly?" Louis stuck his head out the window to talk to Harry. Niall gave a thumbs up. Lou put his feet on the gas pedal and the break, making my baby roar. I turned up the stereo until the car was booming. It was 'Fame Over Demise' By Woe, Is Me. The light turned green and Louis took his foot off the brake and we went speeding past them. We got this. He took a sharp turn almost clashing with another car. Out of nowhere the Range Rover Harry was driving skid past us. 

After passing them again, the school parking lot was in view. "Come on, Lou !" Danny yelled. Louis sped into the parking lot but Harry's team caught up with us and now we were head to head. If possible Louis went even faster. He pulled into the nearest space and slammed on the brakes causing me to fall forward. We got out of the car with triumphant smiles on our faces. "WHOOO !! WE WON !" Danny cheered. I high fived everyone. Harry's team parked and made their way over to us. "Shoes. Now" Louis demanded. Harry bent down and began to untie his shoes. "I'm joking, Curly, keep your shoes, you almost kicked my ass, this time only though" Louis pulled Harry off the ground. "Thanks man" Harry sighed in relief. "Whatever" Louis punched his shoulder playfully. "If you too are done swapping recipes, can we go back to class now ?" Aiden said. Louis hit him on the back of the head. "Shut your hole, Twat". "See ya Zayn" Niall Smiled. I made a hand gesture at him and ran to catch up with Louis and the guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said it's a Larry fanfic but it's kinda a mix of all the boys' relationships, Mostly Larry tho.

Well, Thanks Chapter 3. Hope you ejoyed. Stay tuned for more !! 

leave your thoughts in the comments, vote and share. Thanks

Beth OUT !