Ch. 6

•Breakfast•

Almost all of the classmates are KO-ed in the dining room.

Their soul are flying so freely until the door is slammed open real hard, snapping all of the souls that flying.

"Excuse me, did you see Vongola Decimo here?" The boy who slam the door ask.

"N-No.." The students say.

"I see.. Then see you all later!" The mysterious boy left so soon.

"Who's that?" G5 ask.

"He have red hair color and compas eye.. Hey! That's Loser-Enma!" B19 say.

"What?!" They all look shock. After all, he wear expensive clothes, suit to be percise.

--

"Decimo! Where are you?" The mysterious boy, or Enma call yelling around the mansion. While running around.

"Shimon Decimo-sama! Please stop running in the hall!!" A maid say or yell. Also following the young Shimon don.

"Gomen! But where is Decimo?" Enma ask yelling.

"Decimo-sama is at his room at the moment! It's at the guest room number 27!!" The maid say stop running cause she already use all of her breath, not dead. I mean just tired okay?

"I see, thanks!" Enma say running to the guest room.

"Tsuna-kun!!!!!!!!!!!" Enma called as soon as he slam the guest room number 27.

"Enma-kun! What are you doing here?" Tsuna ask suprised a little and some of the paperworks scattered on the floor.

"I heard that your inheritance ceremony is close so i thought i want to have some time with you before you got busy with those kind of paperworks." Enma answer smiling.

"Well, sorry to say. I already have those paperworks already." Tsuna say sternly.

Akai came in, "Tsuna-kun, time for training, aga..." He stop when he saw Enma talking to Tsuna.

"Sorry for disturbing!" He turn away.

"Wait, Akai! It's okay!" Tsuna say.

"Okay.. But why is Kozato-kun here? I thought he transfer out.." Akai say, coming back.

Tsuna smile, "Actually Enma-kun is Shimon Decimo." He exclaim happily. Enma and Akai is jaw dropping.

"Why did you tell him!? / Is that for real!?" They both ask in the same time. Enma has a horror face while Akai has sparkles.

"Maa, Enma-kun. Akai is involved in the mafiosos now. Last night after we go back to our room he says that he want to be one of my subordinates." The brunette laugh. Akai blush.

"I thought you will keep it as a secret!" Akai say.

"Oh well. What did you say earlier?" Akai give the papers on his hands.

"This and we have another set of training coming up." Tsuna nod, "Well, you're free to join, Enma-kun. See you."

~~~~~

"It's lunch time, everyone~" Yokina say to Decimos, Vongola Decimo's guardians, plus Akai.

"Fuh~ Finally~" Tsuna exclaim.

Their own maids or butlers give them their towels, "What about our classmates?" Enma ask wiping his sweats.

"Etto.. Lal is with them and......"

~Line Break~

"Hurry your lazy ass!! There is still 3 more laps to go!!" Lal yell.

"H.. Hai...!!!!"

~~

"Uwah, that must be hard.." Akai say.

"But they should have lunch with us. Reborn has another things to say." Tsuna say. They are now walking to the dining room.

Just like breakfast, every student is KO-ed. "Okay everyone is here. I have something to tell. And DON'T you dare shout." Reborn say.

Everyone didn't respond they were too tired. "You all are allowed to see Vongola Decimo's inheritance Ceremony!" Reborn say as everyone went wide. Except for Tsuna who have a horror face and his guardians who are smirking.

Then from the silent everyone started to talk, like "What should i wear.." "Help me with my make up!" "We're lucky!!" And else.

"The inheritance ceremony is held one more week." Nono say.

"Reborn! Grandpa! I thought only Akai the one who will come to my inheritance ceremony! How come they also come?" Tsuna whisper-ask.

"Well, they're also your classmates. And--" "Don't complain, Dame-Tsuna."

Nono smile sheepishly, "B-Bu--!!" The brunette pouted then.

"What the hell is wrong with him? He should be grateful to be able to see the Decimo-sama's inherintance." Bast-- (Thank you for the one that ask about it earlier or yesterday, i forgot in which story, gomen.) i mean boy 4 say.

The others sneer, "He's Dame-Tsuna after all." Everyone laugh at that. And for now, everyone held back their anger.

"Nono-san.. Why are we invited in such great ball?" One of the girl ask.

Nono smile, "Let's just say.. My grandson is one of your classmates." Everyone jaw dropped on that.

~~~~~

Gomen, this time is a very short chapter.. Haa, this is the only thing i got for now.. It's good than nothing right?

Please rate or comment.. I'm sorry if there are typos and wrong thing i've done in the chapter..

Sore ja..