Ch. 12

~3 days before the Inheritance Ceremony~

The first thing his classmates saw is their dream place. Because they have been woken up by the #1 Greatest Hitman's favourite green mallet. And then it is followed by a loud yelling, "Hey you brats! You better wake up this instant or you'll be kicked out from the mansion!" Yep, it's Lal.

They all woke up with a shiver. They are dragged to the ballroom instantly and are told to wear the dresses and suits as they will begin their lessons right away. Lessons such as how to eat, walk, talk, dance, and respect. But mostly about how they walk and talk, their mouths has to be cleaned by the soap actually.

As those who have mastered-- Chika, Fanny, Akai, Kyoko, Hana, Tsuna, and his guardians got free time. The first three does have great personalities and manner after all. They all get to eat sweets while watching their classmates suffer.

Most of the boys are restraining themself to say colorful words, while the girls are told to stop their habit to take selfies, some of them were also told to use corsets. Slowly and slowly they got their manner-- Though they still have those bad trait..s....--

Time goes by quickly~ It is now 2 days before the Inheritance Ceremony. And suprisingly! The Shimon Famiglia will also join the Inheritance! So, both Tsuna and Enma will be having their ceremony together! Good for them ^^

"Okay you all. For now you may rest." Lal say suprisingly.. nicely. Tsuna's classmate bow down in respect, "Thank you very much, Lal-sensei!" They all say before going out of the room one by one rather with nice forms. Collonello saw Lal with a pride face. He sweatdrop as he saw what happen to Lal's students.

As they --Collonello and Lal-- both left, the mafia don's classmates are slumping down. Some even throw up. "What the hell was that training." Someone commented. "My back hurts.." A complain also heard.

Then the door is banged. The students could only gulp in fear. A smiling Lal. The smile is sickly sweet. The students started to tremble and sweating bullets. "GET YOUR ASSES INSIDE, NOW." A beautiful and very melodious voice rang to their ears.

A pity, they had done well earlier. As the other who got free time-- They are already eating lunch and snacks-- again. When Tsuna went pass the ballroom, he could see pleading eyes are on their way to Tsuna's. The brunette just sigh before knocking the door lightly.

After he heard a loud, "Get in!" He open the door lightly. "Lal, I think it's time for them to learn eating etique." He say as maids and butler started to bring in foods. Lal grump, "Fine." She say and the classmates look at Tsuna as their saviour.

He then excuse himself and goes to the 'so called' hell-- I meant office. He have a visible frown. He still couldn't accept the fact his grandfather decided to let his classmates to go to his inheritance ceremony. Well, he is quiet grateful because Reborn isn't so harsh to him-- for now maybe. He's busy with Nono and Iemitsu.

Well, he got a homework to do with the dead line one day before the inheritance though. He was told to make a speech he is going to say at the altar. And what worse was.. he still have 27 stacks of paperworks.. Why doesn't Nono do it? Because it's something Tsuna's guardians and classmates has done. And so he have to do it as his responsible. Our poor tuna :(

And not long, Tsuna sneeze. 'I have a bad feeling..' He silently thought.

------

Chika laugh lightly. Somehow, she, Fanny, Kyoko, and Hana ended up chatting with the one who kidnapped Chika the other day.. In other word, Giotto. Tsuna's 3 or 4 times Great Grandfather. "You two should sometime meet my wife and Elena. They will be delighted to meet you." Giotto exclaim with a charming smile. Chika and Kyoko blushes while Hana and Fanny are doing their usual things. Why 'you two'? Because Hana and Fanny are.. quiet far.. In the corner.. And not talking...

They are in a living room. The main one. Giotto choose there because it's quite far from Tsuna and the other's offices/rooms. The blond is traumatized by his grandson because of the other day's accident. But he still got out from the ring because he is curious with his grandson's wives candidate.

"So, what do you girls like about Deci-- Tsunayoshi-kun?" Giotto ask with flowers beside him. Both girls blush again. "Uhm.." Kyoko started fidgetting her fingers. "He is very nice.. Even if he is Dame, he actually can do better I know it!" She answer.

Chika nodded agreeing, "He is! And I know he has been happy lately with Gokudera-san and the others. He looks very lively.. I do regret that I have never call him before.. I mean he's so cute when he laugh--" She contantly close her mouth and blush deep red.

Giotto just smiling happily, "I know right? He is so cute when he laugh!" He exclaim. And the three kept on talking.. And Giotto acts like a girl who likes to gossip. Mainly they talk about Tsuna. And Giotto is revealing Tsuna's deepest secret (He knows because he is always in the ring XD)

-----

Omake

"Bossu., Bossu." Chrome say lowly infront of Tsuna. "Yes, Chrome?" The mafia don reply. "Umm.. Vongola Primo is.. talking to Chika-san and Kyoko-chan.." She say making Tsuna gap like a fish.

Chrome make an illusion of the three talking in the living room. Tsuna's pen crushed in two pieces as they could see a shivering Giotto inside the illusion. "PRIMO!!" He yell furiously but he sigh as the said Primo disappear instantly.

The girls in the living room are suprisingly giggling--Kyoko and Chika--. Giotto has said everything to them both. Hana and Fanny doesn't mind their giggling friend.