Ch. 10

"Mukuro! Come on out now!!" Our brunette yell softly --it's a yell yet it's soft XD-- below the night sky.

A pineapple head *coughs* i mean a pineapple shaped hair was seen. "Kufufu~ So you did realize me~" The figure say with a sly smirk. Tsuna look suprised for a sexond before taking a breath. "Mukuro! Where did you take Togami-san!?" He ask, certainly mad.

This makes the pineapple head confuse. "Togami?" He seem to think about it for a while before smirking, "Ah. That young lady from your class.." He then paused a bit raising an eyebrow. "And what do you mean by where is she?" The brunette's eyes twitch a bit.

"You hid Togami-san right!? I sense your mist flames....wait.. those flames weren't exactly same with yours.." The mafia don put on a thinking pose. 'But if it's not Mukuro then who..?'

The said mist guardian just look in amusement. "Someone manage to take a person in my territory huh~ Kufufu~" He say.

---

"Ne.., you sure it's okay to bring her here?"

"Shush it, boss is the one who told us to."

"But.. She'll be afraid and suprised you know.." (Someone say in some hint of worries)

"Hn."

"Just shut up--" "The boss called us."

A silence errupted that pitch black room. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

"Tch, shut up you--" "Well~ Looks like everyone is lively~"

"Don't yell too loud you guys. I could hear your voices into my office. And you can wake the girl up."

"Well that's that~ So what do you need?"

"Nothing actually, we just gonna test them once again. And also guard that young lady."

"Understood."

Xx(Scene Change)xX

'It's almost morning.. I can't find Togami-san either.. Arrghhh where is she!?' Our dearest brunette thought as he was flying above the forest. He stopped at his class' camp to take a short break.

He sigh, "Just who kidnapped Togami-san!?" He ruffle his messed hair in frustration. He then sat down in one of the tree (You know usually it was used to sit surrounding the camp fire, i don't know the name though DX).

His classmates are all fast asleep, trying to be comfortable. With Tsuna's command (earlier), Mukuro made  illusions of blanket and pillows to make it more comfy.

The mafia don stood up, he shook his head. "I must find Togami-san! The time limit is.. 2 more hours.. And i have to search breakfasts aswell..." He mutter to himself. He look around before going to Hyper Dying Will Mode.

Before he gets to fly, his vision blurred. 'Arre..? W-What happen..? I can't focus...' He collapsed. 'C-Could i be forcing myself..?' Well, that can't be helped since he was awake for the whole night and using his flames to fly at those time.. "N-Not now..." And with that his eyes closed and his breathing was even. He fell asleep.

~Time skip~

As the brunette move to the side, he missed a leg which intend to hit--kick him. But beside him was a rock, so he hit the rock instead. "Itte!" Tsuna groan in pain as his head make a contact with the rock. A surround of laughters were heard. "As expected from a dame!" The brunette was still a bit dizzy and try to sit up.

"Urgh, i fell asleep.." He say while touching his head which was hitted with the rock earlier. Fanny glance a bit at Tsuna, her eyes show some kind of concerns which goes unnoticed by the others. "Sawada-kun is hurt.." She whisper to herself. No one heard it though. "Hey! Dame-Tsuna! Where did you hide Chika!?" A voice interrupt all of them. They all turn to meet Chika's bestest friend, Yahiko. As that was heard, everyone started to whisper.

The mafia don's eyes widen in suprise and look down. He gritted his teeth in anger to himself, he gripped on his shirt and stand up. "I'm sorry,," Tsuna whisper and try to calm himself down. He look at everyone straight in the eyes making everyone afraid to speak up. "I-I.. I have a secret i would like to share.. Why don't you all sit down as i tell you all my secret?" Tsuna smile bitterly at what he say.

Everyone was too afraid to speak up because of the brunette's gaze, seriousness, and also stern voice. Everyone just nodded and started to sit down. "Before that, Sawada-kun." Fanny started closing her book and put it on her lap, "Would you like to tell me what are those scars?" She asks with sharp gaze. Tsuna smile softly, "I see that you can see it through. Well then, why don't i start from introducing myself again?" He look at everyone and bow.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am Tsunayoshi Sawada, and i am the Vongola Decimo of the Vongola Company, or to be precise Vongola Famiglia." He says with a smile.

---

"Mmm..? Where is this..?" A girl mumble to herseld in a Queen size bed. Some footsteps were heard, "I see that you are awake now, Chika Togami." The girl, Chika sit up and look from the sound is.

"T-Tsunayoshi-kun!?"

--

--

Hello! It's been a long time~ Yeah i know, gomenasai.. Anyway hope you'll enjoy this, and sorry for short chapter ;;;