Ch. 8

"Damn it! How can Yorukemu and Dame-Tsuna gets to skip the lesson!?" B19 grumbled.

Another one agrees, "I get how Yorukemu gets, but Dame-Tsuna?"

"But, Yamamoto and Gokudera also skip." B32 say.

"And i heard that Sasagawa and Kurokawa skipped too."

*click* "It is already night fall so please do hurry up and go to sleep." The butler say in the gathering room.

"H-Hai..!!"

---

"Ne Tsuna-kun." The said brunette have a question mark. "Just wanted to ask, how many butlers and maids plus workers you have here in Vongola Mansion?" Akai bluntly ask.

Tsuna blink, Akai then realize what he's saying, "S-Sorry, i don't mean to ask that.." He say.

"Hmm, i don't know.. Probably over than 800." Akai halted, "Over than 800!?" He ask shocked.

"Yeah.." Tsuna say. "W-Where do they live? On their own houses?" Akai ask.

"Hmm, i don't know. But my Grandpa did say they live not far.. I already have the address, he say to visit to know better about the maids and butlers." Tsuna say as he search for a paper. "Ah, found it." He say and give it to Akai.

As Akai saw it, he sweatdrop. "This is.." He ask. Tsuna has a question mark and took the paper.

He then blushes, "G-Gomen, this is the real one.." He mumble, giving another but smaller paper.

"And, how do we get there?" Akai ask.

"Oh abou--" "All students report to the dining room, NOW." Tsuna suddenly shiver.

"What's wrong, Tsuna-kun?" Akai ask. "I-I think Reborn heard us about the maids and butlers.. And he is planning something.." Tsuna answer.

----

"All have arrive so i'm going to say this, just once." Reborn say.

"We are going to visit the maids and butlers--" 'As i thought!!' "--And if you lost in there, you'll be locked. Break into 5 groups, girls and boys!"

~Time Skip~

"Etto, R-Reborn-san.." Akai say. "Hm?"

"W-Where are we going inside this e-elevator (or lift)?" Akai ask a little afraid. There are 7 students including Tsuna and Akai. And one Reborn. (Of course there are one Reborn!)

Tsuna, Akai, Yuusuke (B18), Sasuke (B24), Fanny (G5), Himeka (G1), and Chika (G21). Yuusuke, Sasuke, Himeka are one of Tsuna's bully. Fanny is not Tsuna's bully, yet she is also not helping Tsuna. Chika have hidden feelings for Tsuna, she's a tsundere.

Tsuna is frozen as there are three of his bullies. "We are going to the butlers and maids houses." Reborn simply answer.

"This is so great! I want to live here!" Himeka say. Why would she say that? Because the lift is like a moving living room.

"How long will we be heading down?" Fanny ask as she turn the next page of her book. "Around 10m down and then 15m to the left." Reborn say as he sips his expresso.

"Oy, Dame-Tsuna. Give me that tea!" Yuusuke demand. "H--" "Get it yourself. If you want someone to do it, then ask if there are any maids or butlers that wish to serve you." Reborn say.

"D-Did Reborn-san cover for Dame-Tsuna?" Sasuke whisper. "Don't need to whisper and i can hear that." And from that point, everyone stays silent.

Xx(Time Skip)xX

"Oh, we're gonna stop as we got Decimo's family member coming." Reborn say. 'Say what!?' Tsuna thought as he become pale white sheet.

"Waa~ Lambo-san is the first!"

"Lambo! No jumping!"

"Ara arra.. Maa~"

"Lambo, I-Pin be carefull..."

"Lambo, Fuuta, I-Pin, Kaa-san!?" Tsuna whisper yell.

The said four person smile at Tsuna. "Tsuna-nii!" The three youngest say and run to hug Tsuna.

"Huh? That cow is a guest right?" Yuusuke say. Sasuke just nod.

"Who's the other? They're so cute~" Himeka say with an obvious fake smile.

"This is maman, Decimo's mother. That cow is one of the guest, Lambo Bovinno. The brunette boy is Fuuta De La Stella and the girl is I-Pin. They are all member of Decimo's family." Reborn introduce.

"And how did Da--" Some glared were given, "Sawada know them?" Himeka ask.

"Tsuna-nii, you have grape candy?" Lambo ask happily.

Tsuna smile, forgetting the fact he's with his bullies, "Here." Fanny as always read her book, his bullies just look away while Chika blushes at the smile.

"I-Pin want one too!" Tsuna gave one to I-Pin. "Tsuna-nii, where are we going?" Fuuta ask.

Tsuna think for a bit, "To the family of Vongola." He smile, "Heh, family he say. Boreen-san said it was the servants house Dame-Tsuna!" Sasuke say.

Three of the children's eyes glare at Sasuke, "Everyone in Vongola is family!! Don't you know Tsuna-nii is---" "Sssh!! Don't worry!" Tsuna panicked.

"Hah?" Himeka say with a scary face and voice. Lambo flinched, "Uwaaah!!! L-Lambo-san d-di-dn't do any-thing wrong!!!" He cried.

Maman who saw this immediatly hugged Lambo to comfort him. "Maa, maa Lambo. Kaa-san will treat you candies.." She say.

"Reborn, shouldn't we say that Tsuna-nii is Vongola's heir?" Fuuta whisper.

Reborn sips his expresso, "Later on, after this we are going on a special training on Montagna Morte." And he smirk.

"Eh? Montagna Morte? B-But we'll stay here right?" Fuuta ask shivering a bit.

Reborn smirk, "Of course. Wouldn't want Maman to hurt." And Fuuta sigh in relief.

*ding!* "Oh, we have arrived." And the door opened slowly, revealing a.. familiar city, Namimori!?

"Wait what!? I thought.." Akai say looking around.

"Wai~!! We're back home!!" Lambo say.

"This is not Namimori, it's still Sicily, Italy. And this city or town is Vongola City!" Reborn say as everyone jaw drop -Except for you know who.

"Ah, Decimo-sama!!"

"Decimo-sama~!!" All the maids and butlers bows or wave.

"Ah, Decimo-sama's classmates.." And they all started to glare.

"Just to tell you, if you guys wander yourself, you'll end up in the Montagna Morte." And Reborn was ignored. Only Tsuna and Akai  heard it, Tsuna immediatly shiver.

"What's M-Montak M-Mort..?" Akai ask having a difficult time spelling it. "Montagna Morte. In Japanese (English) means Death Mountain." Tsuna say as he shiver once again.

"D-D-D-Dea-th Mo-Mountain!!!???" Akai say with wide eyes. "Y-Yeah.." Tsuna say.

Reborn smirk at that and make Tsuna shiver. But, the three of Tsuna bullies already gone. Tsuna, Akai, Fanny and Chika left.

"Waa!! W-Where did t-they go!?" Tsuna say suprised.

"If you're looking for your classmates, Decimo-sama. They are going directly to Montagna Morte." One of the butler say.

The rest of the butlers and maids smirk secretly. "What!?" They all then look at the panicked Decimo. 'You are too kind, Decimo-sama..' They all thought.