Ch. 11

Everyone frozen, unable to speak because both of the word and smile. It was the same smile that hold the innocent of Tsuna but it meant something very deep. Every student who heard it --except for Fanny and Yorukemu-- swallowed their saliva.

Then his usual brown doe eyes narrowed, "And about Togami-san.. She's been kidnapped.." He say looking down to the ground with a face of ashame. "I've search all night yesterday and didn't found her. For now we must return to the mansion and i'll form a plan with my guardians. Let's go." He say leading them back to the mansion.

No one dared to speak, they were swallowed by the tension. Without realizing it, they arrive and was all greeted by their maids/butlers. It was already lunch time, but the students noticed that Tsuna and the guests-- the VIPs are not there. They are guessing that the VIPs are the so called Guardians.

They didn't bother to ask their maids/butlers and went back to their schedule with Lal. But it seems that Lal Mirch is not there as well. So they were directed to a room where they could relax and wait. There was one big tv but they just sigh and sit properly.

~Tsuna's side~

"And so i call you all because one of my classmate disappear-- or you can say she was kidnapped." Our brunette say with his boss mode and aura. "And so, Gokudera-kun, can you see if there are any intruders from the surveilance camera? Yamamoto please help Gokudera. Hibari-san if you could please go on patrol with Onii-san." He pauses, "Mukuro, please look around if you find any traces of Togami-san."

They all just nodded as an answer, "Oi! Dame-Tsuna!! What about Lambo!?" The 5 years old Lambo yelled to Tsuna. Tsuna smile as an answer, "Could you take care of Maman for me?" He ask. "Of course! Who do you think i am? I'm Lambo-sama da!!"

"Sawada, we'll help as well. We'll contact any of you if we found any clue." The brunette nodded and smile as a gratitute. "Then dismissed."

"Tsu-chi, a call." Yuutsuna say handing him a phone. Tsuna took it and went outside for the call. For privacy no one followed him.

"Hello?" Tsuna asked. But there was no answer. After a few second, when Tsuna decided to speak again a reply finally was heard. But the voice was kinda heard similliar..

"C-Chotto, wait! D-Don't!" It was Chika's voice. "Togami-san!?" Tsuna suddenly say in suprised. Yokina who was passing by him to get Tsuna's guardians some drink was stopped. "Yo-chan, please track the number." He whispers. Yokina only nodded as an answer.

"Wai--" The call was cutted. Tsuna sigh, he then decided to walk before the alarm was ringing, "Someone hacked into our system!" It was Giannini's voice. And then our brunette heard a voice from a room. It was the room where his classmates' are.

But oddly, the tv which suppose to be off was on. It was still black and white. Because of curiousity Tsuna came and look. The color changed. It became blurred. "W-Wait! W-What's with the camera!??"

"Well, try not to panic as it won't harm." A somehow familiar voice to Tsuna says. As the camera finally adjusting, our Vongola don widen in realize, "When did you got out from the ring!?" He yell which suprisingly.. His voice was also heard from the tv.. wait what?

As the classmates blinked in confuse, they then look at the spot Tsuna was before. He was already gone though.. They decided to laze again ignoring the man who was paling and sweating bullet in the big television.

~With the man behind the television~

'Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad. Tsunayoshi-kun will be mad.' Was what the mysterious man says in his mind. Then a loud BANG was heard from the door.

A familiar boy was seen with a scary smile. 'HIIEEEEEEEE--' wait did he shriek like Tsuna? "Well, it's your damn bad luck, Primo. We're going." A familiar red *coughpinkcough* hair man along with 5 others disappear. "G! Everyone you traitor!"

And with that Only-God-And-Chika-Knows-what-Tsuna-did-to-his-ancestor, Chika was succesfully being returned. And Giotto, as punishment can not eat any strawberry cakes of the underworld for 1 week. Peace has come to the classtrip attendances.. Or so what they all thought..

They forgot about the practice for the Inheritance Ceremony! Now was like.. 4 days before the Inheritance.. And the classmates are like hasn't learned properly how to walk elegantly and elses.. Hell's gonna go broke loose.

---

Nyan, i finished it at 15 November 2016
05 : 21 AM
And guess what!? Today, 15 November is my dearest sister (in real life)'s Birthday, Amartyang