Ch. 7

"Good morning, Decimo-sama, Akaishi-sama." A group of maids say and bow down infront of Tsuna and Akai's bed. And they both are still fast asleep.

They both close their ears with their pillows. Yokina, Yuutsuna, and Akane appear shaking their masters to wake them up. But they only cover themselves / themselfs with the blanket.

All of them sigh, then a bloody scream fill the Mansion alarming Tsuna and Akai, and so they both are awake.

The maids once again bow, "Good morning, Decimo-sama, Akaishi-sama." They both just nod.

They took a quick bath and breakfast. Tsuna and his guardians then make a quick training and went back to what they have to do.

~Line Break~

"Lesson one, greet everyone else politely." Lal say.

"Ahaha!! You look ugly in that clothes!!" Boy 5 laugh at another one.

Boy 13 blush, "Shut up! You look ugly too!" He say.

Girl 24 smile, "You look so cute!! Let's take a picture!!"

"Listen you brats!" Lal seems very pissed.

Colonello sweatdrop, "It was only for practice and they are all hyper, kora..." He mutter.

"Damn brats!! Listen up! If you all mess up in the ceremony you will embarass Vongola Decimo! And if you did, you'll get punished by me!!" Lal shout as she hit her leg hard in the room which echoed around the room. "You brats got it!!??" She ask.

Everyone shiver at that, "Y-Yes, ma'am!!" They all say.

~Line Break~

"Time for a nap!!" Tsuna exclaim as he flopped (?) to his bed. Akai chuckle, "Is it alright to leave that many papers?" He ask.

Tsuna shrug it, "Who cares!!"

Akai sweatdrop, "We should head back. It will lunch soon." Tsuna sigh, "Okay.."

Tsuna stood up, "I wonder what are they doing?" He stretch his hands. Akai has a question mark on his head, "Who are they, Tsuna-kun?" He ask.

Tsuna just yawn, "My family." He answer and walk out the room. Akai just nodded and follow Tsuna.

~Line Break~

A certain bluenette have lots of tick marks, "You brats!! You all won't have lunch!!" And with that, the bluenette walk out with a blonde locking the room and walk ignoring the yelling from the room.

"Lal, calm down, kora!" The blonde say. Lal step his feet harshly, "Can't i just kill those brats!?"

"Of course you can't kora!" Colonello answer.

*BANG!* "Reborn!!! Stop shooting!!"

"Aa!! Jyuudaime, are you okay!!??"

"Arre, Tsuna. Why are you smiling.. Aren't you mad at the kid..?"

"I'm mad!! I'm not smiling at all, Yamamoto!!!"

"Oi, you brats are lousy!" Lal shout as she step in.

"Eh, Lal!?" Tsuna was crying now. "O-Oi, Tsuna.. W-Why are you crying?" Yamamoto ask.

"I'm not crying!! I'm suprised you know!!" Tsuna say while tears streaming out of his eyes.

"Hm, looks like Giannini gave me the wrong bullet." Reborn say as he hopped to Tsuna's head.

"What is that bullet!?" Tsuna ask with a big smile. "Probably your emotions and expressions are shuffled." Reborn say as expresso magically appear and he took sip on it.

"Where the heck is that Giannini!? I'm going to kill him for giving the wrong thing!!" Gokudera just exploded.

Tsuna with an angry expression, "Gokudera-kun.. Pl-Please don't.." Everyone sweatdrop at that.

"At least for now, we observe him. I bet Giannini hasn't finished the antidote." Tsuna has a sweatdrop but with a suprised expression.

"What do you mean by I bet!?!?" Tsuna ask with a big smile.

Everyone once again sweatdrop. "Okay then.."

~Time skip~

"So this is the order.."

Angry > Happy > Suprised > Cry > Embarassed > Worried (Order in circle)

And so they gave the reports to Giannini. "By the way, Lal. Where's my classmates?" Tsuna ask with an angry expression.

"That actually fit!" Yamamoto laugh. Everyone once again sweatdrop at how Yamamoto was very carefree.

"I locked them at the training room. Each time they try those dresses and suits they go on to take selfies and else." Lal say.

Everyone sweatdrop. "As expected from them.. But what about dinner?" Tsuna ask, again with the angry expression. 'Is he worried about those brats?' Everyone in the room thought as they already got used from the shuffled expression and emotions.

Lal shrugged it as everyone else too. And so, Tsuna just stayed silent. And suddenly he stretch his arm. "Going for a walk." He say.

And his guardians stop him, "Tsuna, you plan on going out with your malfunction expressions and emotions?" Yamamoto ask with a worried face.

"Ah, i forgot." Tsuna say with a suprised look. "I have finished the antidote!!" Giannini yell in the hallway.

Tsuna with a suprised look, looks very happy. As Giannini arrive, "But i don't know wether it'll explode or not." Everyone has tick mark, "what do you mean by that!?" Well, except for some people.

Tsuna with embarassed look, drink the antidote. It didn't explode, "Good thing you gone back to normal, Tsuna." Yamamoto cling to Tsuna.

Tsuna smile, "Yeah."

"Ah, Tsuna. Nono give you nore paperworks." Tsuna still smile. "Arre..?" Giannini mutter.

"What!?" Tsuna say to Reborn with a smile.

Giannini pale as every eyes are on him, "L-Looks like Jyuudaime's expression is frozen into s-smile.." He say shrinking in fear. "I-I shall make the antidote!!!" And he ran.

~~Time skip~~ (Tsuna already recover!)

"Finally, we get to eat.." B19 say.

G6 hold her stomach, "I'm hungry~!!" She whined. G13 sigh, "Stop being childish! We're going to be scolded again!"

At the last sentence, everyone shiver. "Good thing that maid, who was it?--"

Somewhere in the mansion, Yokina sneeze. "Did someone talk about me?"

"--Well, who cares. She did a good job opening the door." B24 say.

Everyone agrees. Until a *tap!* was heard from behind. "You brats.." Everyone shiver at that one sentence. "Just hurry up and go already!!" Everyone ran like an ant shattered all around.

~~~

Konnichiwa, minna-san. Oh, it's still morning in my time. Anyway, Ohayou or Konnichiwa or Konbanwa at each your time when you read this!

I kinda, blank or have a writer's block at this chapter as well as the other book x_x

Hope you'll like this chapter...

6 April 2016